Cast animation/continous

So could you make continous casting with very low dmg after finishing cast before anotehr spell is casted something like “auto shot” /auto attack for meele but for spell casters which would not do much dmg .

It looks not so “fluid” great after cast your char stays and starts casting there is lack of “fluidity /flow” between casts.

Like this pew stop pew stop
And make ti like pew pw pew pw pew like goes up lil down up lil down.

Now it is you cast stops and starts again as someone who plays meele it lack a fluidity on casting regard and it would increase visual look of casters looked better in my opinion.

How you guys got what i meant.

One problem - spell procs.

it would be visual mostly without gcd not proccing anything.

Pretty sure they can add id to it and from it nothing would proc etc.

Just to make it visually more fluid in my opinion it would look great.

Force every mage’ish class to use wands and add auto-attack to them? :sweat_smile:

The weapons (wands for instance) aren’t used in the idle casting “combat” animation though and thus would only do half of what is asked for here. In fact, you can’t even hold your weapon while in combat.

You got idea but it would not be Wand but something to your spec/class ability visual look, animation

I have 0 idea why wands even exist.

It could change maybe with different weapon look/type etc.

Since personally why the F casters have weapons which do nothing and you don’t even use them in combat .

Could be cool if casters used their weapons to channel spells through them or something with individual animations for different weapon types (staff / dagger / wand).

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.