Casual player looking for a decent active guild

Looking for a guild since the one I was in went bust due to drama, I’m a casual player with decent experience in m+ and HC raids, not looking for an ultra competitive guild, just a friendly and social group of people with whom I can clear content hassle and drama free.

I currently play a mage but I like to play all roles with plenty of alts (my pref classes druid, monk, war & mage).

Thats about it, thanks for taking the time to read and I hope I get some decent replies! :slight_smile:

Hi there,

We’re not based on Draenor, but Jynx on Kazzak are currently looking for some new members for our raiding guild, you can find more info at our post on the LFG forums, or you’re more then welcome to add me to b-net or discord for chat

b-net emmi2014#2825
discord - Airiain#4406

Hello!
We’re currently looking to expand our HC raiding team and it sounds like you’d fit in perfectly with our community. Please check us out, would love to have a chat with you :slight_smile:

Not to brag, but this is the best offer you’ll see, our guildies replies speak for themselves.

See you in the guild soon.

if your still looking? Id be happy to speak to you, we are currently recruiting [H] Death Repackaged is Recruiting 8/8HC 4/8 Mythic

Hello mon,
Seagulls is recruiting all for Mythic progression. (3/8M & final phase 4/8)
We recently transfered to this realm and are looking to fill in a few gaps.
We do three days, wedn/thursd/sund 20.00-23.00 but take on hc / M+ / casual players also :slight_smile:
Contact me directly via blizzy#2601 or via seagulls.be website.

Hope to hear from you soon o/

Hi I am a gm in a guild called Glory of Honor, it’s a brand new guild, on Dreanor. Looking for people for mythic + dungeons and pvp

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.