Casual player looking for trans friendly horde guild

Heya! I’m Hailey and I’m looking for a nice friendly guild for chats and maybe some group content. My main is a horde rogue, and I generally play pretty casually and enjoy collecting things more than raiding (never actually done a proper raid!)

Main thing is that I’m a trans woman, and I’m ideally looking for a guild with a trans focus, or at least LGBT+. I’d be happy to realm transfer for the right guild. :heart:

Hi there! We are not really LGBT+ focused per say but we don’t really “filter” people based on their gender, religion or anything else … our only request is to have fun and respect others. We do plenty of things including raiding that is aimed at everyone including those that haven’t had a chance to try it as well as people that cannot commit every single time. Our priority is to have fun before anything else while trying out all sorts of new events including social ones as well as silly ones like t-mog runs and birthday parties. If you want to know more about us, please check us here - [H] <Phøenix> - [12/12 HC - Relaxed Normal & HC Raids, M+ and Social Events]

We’re not a Horde Guild! But maybe that’s not a problem?
The Bananapancakes is a guild for everyone to enjoy the game. And have a focus on letting people be themselves, and help improve their in-game knowledge about their classes and specs. To teach them how to raid and explore something they might not have had any good experiences with (LFR) or been too scared to get into.

You can read more about our guild here:

Thanks both! I don’t really want to switch to Alliance I’m afraid, sorry!

Almathea, I may take you up on your invite if I can’t find a place more specific to my needs, thanks!

That’s fine! Hope you get a nice guild! :smiley: