Cataclysm Classic Beta Now Live

We have people out there, way beyond your casual streamers that have more knowlage in this materia then any of them. There are big streamers that have interest and won’t get invited because of this community system.
I am dooming it out because maybe it is. It was always be like that never changed.

streamers are like the main players of WoW since they actually play the contents all day that we find boring and they grind a lot. plus they also have big IQ on what’s right or wrong with the game.

casual players like us just want something new to play without having any input on what’s wrong or right with the game.

so i personally would have a streamer that knows the ins and outs of the game and say what needs fixing rather than a casual forum player crying about their class not hitting hard enough.

2 Likes

I think a mix is best, I understand that streamers are often diligent testers and will go above and beyond what most average players will do but I think input from all is good.

I don’t personally subscribe to the streamers know best mantra because I think they get very stuck in their own bubbles. They are also just players at the end of the day with their own ideas and thoughts, like anyone else.

3 Likes

This does not make sense for Classic. Period.

/me the big cata fanboy

World of Warcraft expansions should have ended with Battle for Azeroth, and from then on just patches with new races, classes, spells, talents, and so on…

Why battle for azeroth?

Cata’s no classic, no matter what you say.

2 Likes

I played mostly with streamers in m+ in the DF beta because it was impossible to play with any “normal” groups, people just restarted the keys constantly, lmao. At least the streamers played the key to the end unless it was a complete wipe fiesta.

flex was mop

I know, but since they are making changes, I hope they make normal and heroic flex in Cata.

And no limited amount of battle rez per encounter and remove the limit of 1 potion use per fight.

Impatiently waits for invite
I will test -all- the classes and -all- the low level zones, I am your best beta tester ever for this content :pleading_face:

1 Like

Developers give nim a key :key:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.