Cataclysm Classic Hotfixes - 5 September

Please fix Jar of Ancient Remedies. It’s effect (+spirit) does not proc with Holy Word: Sanctuary.

Also please make Lightwell into a smart HOT heal! No one clicks on it.

Hmmm, June 14… Hopefully the transmog R14 will be…

1 Like

Ive been grinding archaelogy every day and didn get a single epic yet but all the twitch streamers got all theirs after 2 days. When are you gonna add bad luck protection??

2 Likes

Yes give this man everything, can’t you see he’s playing the game to have everything handed out to him.

When will we be able to link spells from spellbook into chat again? Next hotfix? It hasnt worked for 2 months now.

1 Like

June 21, 2024

Cataclysm Classic

• Shaman Fire Elementals will now prefer targets that have their master’s Flameshock active on them, and will switch to those targets over targets without their master’s Flameshock. This check occurs only once every several seconds, so may take a little time to occur.
  • Temporarily removed the Elemental Shaman (2) Set Bonus on the Burning Crusade Tier 4 set.
    • Developer’s note: The 2 Piece Elemental Shaman Tier 4 bonus has a bug that existed in original Cataclysm, but was found later on in Warlords of Draenor. If this bonus were to remain in its bugged state, it would cause Elemental Shamans to wear 2 Pieces of The Burning Crusade tier for the entire expansion and we kind of like it when people have to progress their gear. Because the real fix we wish to do requires server restarts, we are removing the 2-set bonus off of the set for the weekend, and then placing it back after server restarts in its fixed state.

This change so far is not working how it was supposed to. After scouting many logs and talking to people on the shaman discord it kind of looks like multi-dotting is confusing the AI further to the point he ends up not swapping to new targets, this is even after dots have fallen off and been applied to a new target.

So far he does not swap off council bosses that teleport away and stands there trying to hit them in the air. On Valiona & Theralion he will not swap off the dragon after it has gone in the air, and does not swap off his current target in Omnitron at all (unless they deactivate). The only positive right now is that he sticks to Halfus instead of trying to dps the proto drake, which is I think cause its a boss we don’t normally multi dot but spam our Chain Lightning on.

It might be an idea to have him follow our Lava Burst instead. I would have preferred a pet attack, but as far as I am aware this is not possible due to Ghost Wolves from enhancement also being pets.

Any news about 2v2 bracket achievements fix? i’m at 2.2+ and have just 1550 achievement from wrath.

1 Like

Also fix Enha shaman searing totem. it is not priotizing my target with stormstrike and flame shock.
IE. it keeps hitting bone construct on magmaw. Lava lash spreading the flame shock confuses my totem.

Could you guys please fix ulduar as well <3? People who didn’t play wotlk or couldn’t get herald of the titans can’t do it at the moment. Algalon hits are too much to handle even for 85s sometimes. cheers.

Hi there is more to fix with Shamans in Cataclysm Classic. Please look into the waterwalking bug because it might be one of the most annoying bug ive played with. The buff is active but it keeps dropping me thru water all the time, more common when using strafe, turn around or when standing still at the surface just fishing. :rowing_man: :swimming_man:

July 3, 2024

Cataclysm Classic

• Fixed an issue preventing the completion of the Bounce achievement.
  • Cataclysm raid premade group activities are now available in Group Finder.

Mad rofl🤣Just in time!
Achievement [Fix before worlds collide] earned!

Please fix the healer balance:

1. Reinstate a CD on Holy Radiance
  2. Cap Divine Aegis at a much lower level than now
  3. Holy Priests underperform. At least make Lightwell a smart heal.

Buff Arms Warrior in PVP

1 Like

So this is the progress of bigfixes for nearly 2 weeks. Good job Blizzard.

1 Like

July 10, 2024

Cataclysm Classic

• Tabard of Flame item will no longer destroy itself on login. The transmog is available via the appearances tab in collections, and the item itself is available via purchase from Landro Longshot in Booty Bay.
  • Fixed multiple spells so that they now log properly and can be detected by addon authors and third-party web sites.
  • Titan Rune Dungeons have been updated to allow for a single player to activate any of the three difficulties.
  • The Lil’ Deathwing pet now appears as expected in the Collections UI for players who previously added the Cataclysm Collector’s Edition to their account.

Titan Rune in Cata, Eh??

1 Like

Please add the Glyph of Lightspring to Cata! Lightwell is useless at the moment!

Titan Rune was also in Wrath Classic, he didn’t said Gamma Dungeons for current Cata but rather the possibility to switch the difficulty to Titan Rune infront of Wrath dungeons so ya can solo them.