Cataclysm Classic Hotfixes - 9 October

Cataclysm Classic
September 24, 2024

• Players can again interact with Complimentary Brewfest Sampler in Durotar as intended.

Iā€™ve seen now 21892839080 Chromies, Linken, Mankrik and stuff but 0 Nat Pagle for Achievement ā€œHaveā€¦ Have We Met?ā€ to move on with my life wasting already enough time with this tard game.
Please fix your shiet, incompetent company.

u also fixed one issue at Brewfest that could be bypassed anyway by picking up mugs from Ironforge with including one bug now that the Daily with the Shouting in the city is entirely bugged and make us lose 15 coins. Thanks for nothing, really big clownsshow as used to.

1 Like

Why canā€™t I add pictures, links like imgur or sth to show how special our beloved buggfest by blizz is?

I have nice footage showing the pile of bugs we didnā€™t see, yet.

Donā€™t get worked up dude. Theyā€™ve abandoned cata and put all their efforts into SoD since itā€™s something relatively new and has better future for them. From Pre patch it became obvious they donā€™t care much about fixing bugs reported to them like guild achievements, profs, class bugs, old raid contents like ulduar and so on. What you can do? Either wait for them to pay attention to Classic again and donā€™t go throw money at them anymore cause of their bad service (I am talking about pre purchasing future classic expansions like mop etc.) and enjoy what you have, or go play retail or SoD even.

October 3, 2024
Cataclysm Classic

• Players must now kill Daakara to complete Zulā€™Aman via the Random Dungeon Finder tool and receive Valor Points.
  • Druid
    • The fiery cat form from Fandralā€™s Flamescythe no longer cancels on leaving combat.

October 8, 2024
Cataclysm Classic

• Priest
    • Fixed an issue with the range on Atonementā€™s healing.

October 9, 2024

Cataclysm Classic

• It is no longer possible for a Paladin to have Beacon of Light active while not talented into it. If the talent is lost, Beacon of Light will cancel itself within a few seconds.

Any plans to nerf Divine Aegis stacks or a CD for Holy Radiance to punish players who spam them?

Also Lightwell is useless at the moment. Please add Glyph of Lightspring from MoP since it is coming anyway.

Where Twin Peaks Mountaineer fix?
A solid 4+ months of not being able to complete the Twin Peaks meta achievement.