Cataclysm Classic Hotfixes - 9 September

Hello

Fix proffessions - stuck at 0/0 still unable to skill.
For a paid service its really annoying to have your character stuck.

Is still bugged. Those who were finishing their quest chains to stockpile dailies will be screwed for cata launch?

May 10, 2024

Cataclysm Classic

• Blood Queen Lana’thel should now Vampiric Bite more consistently.
  • Kadrak now allows players to complete “To the Rescue!” even when Brutusk is busy.
  • Fixing an issue where sacks of oatmeal were not interactable during the “Keepin’ the Haggis Flowin’” quest.
  • Fixed an issue that would prevent players from completing the “Devastation” quest. “Devastation” can now be reacquired by walking near the foliage that begins the quest in the Badlands.
  • Fixed an issue that would prevent players from interacting with Sewer Caps on the “Fungus Among Us” quest.
  • The Troll racial ability Berserking will now reset when an encounter ends.
  • Paladin
    • Selfless Healer now correctly increases Word of Glory healing when Word of Glory is cast on others.
  • Priest
    • Fixed some issues with Prayer of Mending. Twin Disciplines now properly increases Prayer of Mending healing by the amount stated in the tooltip. Grace now works properly on healing from Prayer of Mending. Glyph of Prayer of Mending now increases healing from the first bounce of Prayer of Mending by 100%.
  • Shaman
    • Flametongue Totem will no longer stack with other Spell power increasing effects.
  • Warlock
    • Incubus pets can now be renamed by Warlock Demon trainers, just like other demon pets.
1 Like

I’m really happy that warlock can now rename their Male succubus but can you at least communicate about archeo PLEASE ?

I don’t know tell something like “we are discussing about it” or “We haven’t planned to change it” but at least say something

1 Like

Nice! Keep up the good work

2 Likes

Any ETA of fix / or official statement regarding pets having sharedCDs ?

Please take a look at glaives not being transmoggable

Also let me transmog Sandrene’s Invisible Vest

Are these changes implemented immediately? It is still not possible to interact with Sacks of Oatmeal in Ironforge.

Rework archeology and give us some feedback, stop ignoring the problem

1 Like

For horde players it’s currently impossible to begin the questline that ends with “Never Again!”. An item called “Diabolical Plans” that starts the quest is supposed to be on the loot table for certain demons in Ashenvale which it sadly isn’t. Could you please resolve this? Thank you.

Fix proffesions for boosted characters (PAID SERVICE) we are all stuck on 0/0 skill.

better fix hunter pets they still dont work liek they did in cata!!!

I wonder if there is a rationale for the buff to the Priest glyph? Buffing the Glyph of Prayer of Mending (originally 60%, now 100%) is under the summary of “fixing issues”, but this is an actual balance change. Why?

1 Like

is the plants vs zombies questline bugged? i’m stuck on the quest before the last one and i’ve followed 2 or 3 different strategies but enemies just spawn too fast, my plants barely deal damage and sunpower is reaaally slow. i don’t really remember having a hard time back in the day when i originally got the pet

spam sunflowers

that’s what i do, i did the 3 rows of sunflowers and 3 of vines, got to the last wave but i couldn’t rebuild fast enough

only 1 row of sunflower is enough, then u start second row with green spitters then 3rd row with freezing plant. and use the taunt rock thing

“Glyph of Prayer of Mending now increases healing from the first bounce of Prayer of Mending by 100%.”
Why??? its supposed to be 60% all the way through cataclysm and even in MoP its still 60%. Its a Major glyph, not even Prime… and it now doubles the heal without having downsides (like CoH / Wild Growth or other throughput major glyphs)

Correct me if im wrong… but this change seems totally out of the blue (no pun intended)… and is unwarranted in my opinion!

And nowhere ever is this glyph mentioned to increase the initial heal by 100%
(see sources below)

Ive also searched forums for quite a bit and nowhere is it mentioned other than in a list of BUG fixes without any explanation. It makes no sense.

Sources:
LINKhttps://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Glyph_of_Prayer_of_Mending
LINKhttps://www.tauri-veins.com/discipline-priest-wow-pve-healing-spec-builds-talents-glyphs
LINKhttps://gotwarcraft.com/guides/classguides/disciplinepriest.php
LINKhttps://wowbesttalentguides.blogspot.com/2014/04/Best-Priest-Guide-PVE-Raid-Healer-Talent-Build-Glyphs-Cataclysm-4-3-4.html

And there are many others!