Cataclysm Classic Hotfixes - 9 September

What about the level 60 PVP gear people still can’t tmog it…

2 Likes

can confirm this achievement is still bugged…

May 23, 2024

Cataclysm Classic

• Fixed an issue where boosted characters were not properly learning their class and spec’s Armor Proficiency.
  • Fixed a bug with achievement completion tracking for the meta-achievement Classic Dungeonmaster.
  • Death Knight Brutal Gladiator gear on the Outland Armor Quartermasters in Stormwind and Orgrimmar has been discounted so that their prices match those of other classes.
  • Mor’norokk the Hateful can no longer be erroneously killed by players on the quest “On Second Thought, Take One Prisoner”.
  • Fixed an issue that was removing the Dormus’ Rage aura from players who were teleported to Feralas.

Defending the rift is still bugged. Erunak the Stonespeeker gets stuck after he gets iceblocked by the Naga and the event just stops. Only thing that helps is abandoning the quest and restart it. Retried four times before it completed.

Can you fix the Warglaives Transmog, it doesnt work at the moment

1 Like

When blizz plan to fix “Bounce” (Mount Hyjal) achievement?

Can we get % bonus for Archeology after thousands solves. This rate we need to dig to next expansion if we want to get these boa weapons. Nobody enjoys this anymore after 300 hours. Please do a hotfix for this.

1 Like

“My Very Own Broodmother” Quest achievement from Cata = Not working
“Help the Bombardier! I’m the Bombarbier” Quest achievement from Cata = Not working

Would love this

2 Likes

It seems like no achievement that involves any kind of timer is working, including many glory of the hero achievements, such as I hate that song, rotten to the core, or speed of light.

I dont want to be mean. Game full of bugs, hotfix announced once a week and not to mention that fixed bugs are changing the tooltip showing 5% instead of 4% or that they renamed a hunters pet bloodlust for some reason.
And here we are with scheduled new PvP season and one of the new battlegrounds does not work and neither PvP vendors are prepared.
I love WoW, especially Cataclysm, but I’m losing my hope so so hard.

2 Likes

I feel like I’m playing on some private server that the three friends from high school made a school project on to run server and find the experience with it

Glaive fix please guys!! All these hot fixes and no Glaives arggggh :frowning:

2 Likes

game was patched today, any ideas what was changed?

Janitor was changed due to low qualification

us servers already posted what they patched at 28th of may :smiley:
who cares about patches anyway, its not relevant info we need, keep hiding it, noone care

Agreed! Should be such an easy fix!

At least I noticed the keyring being removed in the latest patch, as all my keys were dumped in my regular bags.

Why did they change the hotfix title to 30 may without posting any hotfixes?

May 30, 2024

Cataclysm Classic

• When Nitro Boosts malfunction in a raid encounter, they will now also grant increased movement speed as well as damage their user.
  • The Greater Inscription shoulder enchants available at exalted with Therazane are now Bind-to-Account.
  • Death Knight
    • Fixed an issue where Death Knights sometimes did not gain the benefit of Improved Blood Presence.
  • Priest
    • Fixed an issue where the spell casting haste from Time Warp and Primal Rage was able to stack with Power Infusion’s spell casting haste, which was not intended.
  • Rogue
    • Blind can no longer trigger poisons applied to the Rogue’s ranged weapon.
  • Warlock
    • Fixed an issue where some Warlocks retained the benefit of the Nemesis talent from Wratch of the Lich King Classic, which no longer exists in Cataclysm Classic.