Cataclysm Classic Hotfixes - 5 September

fix archaeology and vile fumigator mask to transmog collection from chars that has it…

2 Likes

Kindly fix professions for boosted characters, we are stuck at 0/0 skill.
Unacceptable for a paid service.

How come we can’t get any information regarding Archaeology at all? There’s no way this grind should be 100+ hours to get a bloddy 359 weapon.

Mount are account wide
Pets are account wide
Tmog are account wide
Achiev Points are account wide
Toys are account wide
Now SOME titles are account wide

Wtf just link all titles account wide like retail. I’ve personally completed the insane achiev on wotlk pre patch back in the day and i’m really upset that it’s one of the rare thing still not account wide. This is getting ridiculous

2 Likes

For horde players it’s currently impossible to begin the questline that ends with “Never Again!”. An item called “Diabolical Plans” that starts the quest is supposed to be on the loot table for certain demons in Ashenvale which it sadly isn’t. Could you please resolve this? Thank you.

May 7, 2024

Cataclysm Classic

• Legendary appearances may now be added to your Transmogrification collection. In anticipation of community response to this change, we have also added a pitchfork.
  • Fixed an issue that would cause the Monstrous Clams in the quest “Clammy Hands” to be non-interactive.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented Naralex and his discipline from correctly spawning in the Southern Barrens.
  • Druid Thrash now benefits from and consumes the Clearcasting effect from Omen of Clarity.
  • Fixed an issue where Blessing of Kings and Mark of the Wild were incorrectly stacking their stat increases.
  • Fixed an issue where level 80 boosted characters were not properly learning their class and spec’s Mastery abilities.
  • Prayer of Mending now scales by the intended amount from spell power.
  • Conflagrate will no longer consume lower-rank Immolates belonging to other Warlocks.
  • Player versus Player
    • Fixed a bug causing Resilience to do much less mitigation than intended.
    • Fixed an issue where crowd control effects were breaking at a lower damage threshold than intended.
4 Likes

? i still cant xmog to pitchfork xDDDD

1 Like

Any ETA on the Diabolical Plans fix?

Thank you for hotfixes!
But boosted characters still had their professions wiped and unable to skill stuck at 0/0.

Yet you are still selling a service that is broken.
Please fix this issue asap.

1 Like

Now actually fix transmog, give us rewards for all quests done before cata, I’ve done all quests on every armor type and missing ~600 removed appearances and every single appearance for bc and wotlk quests, and the only way to get them is to do quests again on a new char, maybe also add white/gray mogs if you added legendaries already, there no reason to wait for DF classic.
Guild rep is nearly impossible to level with dailies cap and all quests being done pre cata, having to spend multiple days(like 7-10) grinding dailies to get exalted, while someone who didn’t do any quests before can get in a day is not a good game design.

Thank you for allowing us to transmog legendaries onto other weapons, however, we’re still not able to transmog other weapons onto legendaries. Why am I not allowed to transmogrify my Shadowmourne?

this fix doesn’t work offset is still expensive

1 Like

Warglaives please. God knows if any of us will be around for Legion classic, let us transmog out hard farmed glaives.

When will added Grand Marshall and High Warlord Transmogrification collection?

1 Like

Allowing transmog ON legendaries (and of other legendaries) would be great too

Also, Holy Priest Body and Soul talent still prevents the use of rocket boots (belt now…)

1 Like

Blood Queen still not biting
Damage in Ulduar is still too high, mobs hitting for absurd amounts, 50k+ on full ICC tank gear
Yogg not spawning clouds
Algalon room is a weird colour and makes seeing mecahnics harder
Trial of the Crusader bugs out and stops spawning bosses if you change difficulty between bosses
Some Archaeology items are just not appearing, and could really do with bad luck protection, needs a QoL pass and drop rate increased
Plants vs. Ghouls quest chain daily isn’t in the game (Tending the Garden)
Some zones quest completion are broken, either quests not popping or not counting, Stoletalons and Duskwood

2 Likes

Please, please, please.

Fix Archeology. I don’t care about the low drop rates or the time invested.

I would’ve finished troll 300 solves ago and had more troll/dwarf sites. Instead I’m stuck making my 20th Strange Velvet Worm with 3 other fossil sites up.

if your gonna add sh*t that wasnt in original classic, atleast allow me to transfer my character to my main account so i can stop paying for 2 accounts, you were able to transfer back in the day, and your “boost” Argument is invalid since you can now buy boosts all day long… #nochanges

1 Like

Guild achievements are not popping in 10man raid content (did 9 person EoE and didn’t get the achievement despite the guild logo being on the mini map)
The Traitor King (10 player) have had their texts updated to only need 25 swarm scarabs within 30 seconds, but the counter is showing 40 scarabs, tried that achievement on Monday and can confirm, we killed about 30 and no credit, so it must be still 40 atm.
Resilience Will Fix It (25 player) has been removed from the game, should either be restored or become a FoS

You currently dont get the “raven visuals” proc if you transmog Atiesh. (2 Ravens fly in a circle above your head - think it got added in tbc) I dont know if its like this on retail or if its intended, but the staff looks pretty basic without the proc. Ye sure its a leggy staff from Naxx 40, but lets be real… without the proc its just a brown stick.