Cataclysm Classic PvP Season 9 Ends on 22 October

Heads up, PvPers! The current season of ranked play will end at 22:00 on 22 October. At that time, we’ll begin an offseason.

We wish you the best of luck fighting to a glorious finish!

1 Like

Any plan about the same players taking half of the rank 1 / gladiator slots in the 3s ladder ?
Anything about rogue scripters ? ( iolrekd, tukah, luderunge all 3 on firemaw ) dont tell me to mail at Hacks@blizzard.com, it does nothing.

Any chance we have a date for Fireland release ?
You know beyond players there’s real humans that has a full time job, a family and cie and maybe that would be great to not tell us 48H before the release. People have to manage their timetable by putting a day off or else.
Any chance we have an update on tarrecgosa chain quest ? Or maybe 10 man raid will be able to enjoy their legendary staff during Dragon Soul progress forcing them to run Dragon Soul progress + Fireland reclean ?

The more we push into Classic, the more i keep thinking that you don’t deserve a subscription at all it’s getting crazy. Most expensive sub game for worst game tracking / communication.
I’m a real Cataclysm enjoyer but we reach a point of no return in term of game management and communication. Now we can easily tell that your intentions about classic is just doing the minimum to milk the few players that keep accept to pay a subscription for this official private-quality experience of Cataclysm.

1 Like

@Kaivax
Will you let us know if the dev team plans to extend the cutoff by duplicating rank 1/gladiators alts like retail ?