Celebration of King Varian

Varian who is probably my favorite alliance character was celebrated in Legion, you were given a special quest at his funeral ceremony which saw someone from S:7 go and talk to Anduin about the horde being in Silithius.

You can see the giant monument to Varian in Stormwind near the harbor. I think this will be pretty much all we will get in terms of celebrating him.

Because he was the better but unfulfilled Warchief which wasn’t saturday morning cartoon villain parody.

At least she’s hot.

Modern wow isn’t canon, who was the Classic (real wow) king?

Killed some alliance and horde?
Oh im afraid you missed the point there. The horde races always stood tall regardless of who or what they faced.
Vol’jin told Garrosh that he would slide his throat over the way he leads the horde and Cairne flatout challenged him to a duel to death.

Its a rather stark comparison to what the horde was reduced to in the prelude to bfa, with “we must follow coz the horde is the only thing we got left”.
You are a cuck now. Not more and not less.
Not one ounce of pride. Not one ounce of honor. Not one ounce of background or representation of your race and people.

No. You are literally “I’ll kill whoever she points at” discount scourge 2.0
Some understand this, others cheer for blizzard’s go woke girl power bs.

1 Like

And some of us realise that this is a game and don’t care lmao, the fact you get this fired up over this just makes it more fun

You were all game one sentence ago, wanting to kill everyone she points at, and now its just a game?
Come on m8, have a bit of a backbone.

I’m sorry if you took that literally, I couldn’t care less about story or anything in this game. The only thing that matters to me is progress & transmog. None of which is impacted by the story

She is rotting cold with over the top voice acting.

1 Like

well you could celebrate sylvanas coronation if you wish, it happened the same day…

1 Like

Celebration of the fallen King Varien = yes.

Using it as a vehicle to get the mage tower challenge reopened = tasteless manipulation and no.

Lets celebrate our greatest King when Sylvanas is dead. After all she is the cow who betrayed him. I will party hardy when that day happens. With regards to Mage Tower, why not? It is a game mechanic and not really affiliated much with lore so why not?

No, if you missed it or didn’t complete it too bad, that’s your fault.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.