Celestial Observer set dissapeared

Purchased the The Stargazer’s Pack yesterday and everything was fine until an hour ago where suddenly all my mog from all my chars dissapeared and no longer visibile ingame.

Order status is completed and i had the mog actually on, its gone now tho.
Anyone else experiencing this ?

Quick edit, The murloc transmogs are all gone now aswell

2 Likes

For the murloc transmog set, see this post:

1 Like

Hi thanks for your message! i did see that sadly not the solution, It just straightup got removed, its not there anymore, it removed it from all my gear aswell on all chars who had it equipped its not in the single item tab nor in the sets tab

I’ve experienced the same problem, multiple times now. I had parts of the set applied as my transmog, changed characters a few times, and then it was gone, my items reverted to their originals. The set wasn’t available for transmog at the time, either.

Eventually, it came back, but my applied transmog was still the originals, so I had to reapply my mog again. Then it disappeared again.

I guess I’ll be waiting a few weeks before using the transmog next.

2 Likes

Yeh, seems to be gone again for me, keeps dissapearing sadtimes

For what it’s worth, this has been happening with other store-bought transmogs too, in the past. I’ve had the same problem with the fairy mog in the beginning too. It stopped disappearing after a while though, so waiting it out is probably the least gold-wasting choice.

This is shocking that this is still happening. It’s been happening with Blizzcon/store transmorgs for ages now. We’re talking over a year on my count. They haven’t even fixed the bug and yet are adding more store transmorgs on to the same system? Terrible.

What’s messed up about it is it costs so much gold to transmorg a full set these days. When the bug happens you need to do it again most of the time. You can relate this to costing you real life money due to the wow token. If this ever happens to me ever again I’ll be asking for my gold back.

2 Likes

i get you, my Wendigo Woolies transmog from blizzcon 2019 dissapeared, created a ticket and they never gave it back, they said an issue with your payment happend?? so i am like well i can fix that for you guys and they are like no sorry its not available anymore? crazy but yeh this is not fun

1 Like

Its a known issue sadly. I gave up on using pieces from the RAF mog in the end cause they kept disappearing.

from reports ive seen on the US forums as im mainly a NA player, the blues over there have said that every time it happens its suggested to do a bug report in game so QA can keep a track of when it happens as because its so sporadic theyre having trouble replicating it.

seems to happen with all blizz shop related tmogs not just the murloc egg, or celestial stargazer’s 9 piece set. This is part of a long ongoing bug that also includes the winter crown and firey horns cosmetics. Being that the bug happens both with tmogging it then hiding it on concurrent sessions and also with not appearing in tmog collection at all then re appearing later.

best thing we can do as players is to keep bug reporting it in game til they find a fix.

I also have the same problem, the Celestial Observer’s Ensemble set is gone from the appearances → sets. Today in the morning was there , now it is gone.

1 Like

The new shop transmog keeps disappearing form my character, i find it “undressed” of it when i log in and when i try to transmog it back, i simply cannot see it in the ‘set’ area. When I look into the shop, it says “purchased” with a green checkmark.
I did several logouts and game restarts and it does not appear back. It randomly appears back sometimes, this happened already 4 times since I bought it.

1 Like

I have the same issue!

same happened here. we paid for this rubbish and now they simply remove it?? i have to worry everyday that garbage i paid for is going to disappear on my character, just refund it and keep your unstable content!

it hasnt been removed from your collection its still there on the back end but because of the bug being the way it is blizz isnt able to replicate yet to be able to fix it. just relax and wait for QA, in the mean time keep opening bug reports on it for every occurrence so QA can keep a tab on it

1 Like

I’m now furious, This has happened to me multiple times with different store items over the last year. Just logged in and it’s happened again with the new set. I’ve now opened a ticket demanding my lost gold back.

So there is a bug that’s been around for this long and they choose to add more sets on to the buggy system? What is this? some scam mobile phone game?

Kinda. Well, they just should detach those items from Store after like 1w of owning set, when transactions verified, etc.
P.S. Same happens with mounts sometimes, but way rare.

1 Like

Yup mine just vanished as well as the sprite darter set too, all the store stuff just gone.
First time that its happened to me and it hasn’t came back in about an hour. Tried restarting, logging to another char, etc.

If this has been happening to the previous set which has been out for months at this point, why are they releasing more at very steep prices despite not having a solution to fix this bug?

It certainly would draw people away from buying it or buying the next one knowing too well it just vanishes randomly and the only fix they have is “just hope it comes back”.

Well, all companies do smth like this nowadays. False-positive bans with bot-based support for cases (not only gaming companies), bugs, 0day patches, etc, etc.

Anyway, people will just continue to buy, most won’t notice issues. So, no problems.

I just had this happen with the Celestial Observer set, which I had transmogged.

I noticed too that the Murloc Shells and Sprite Darter have diasppeared from my list, for now, as well.

Asking that we report this as a bug in game is not a very helpful response when the Customer Support option in game never loads anyway, just a constant loading circle.