Character lost

I used the free transfer from Golemagg to Razorgore and now the realm of Razorgore is not visible and my character is nowhere to be found.
How do I find the character??

You can find more info here:

The realm Razorgore has been retired, your characters should’ve been moved to Mograine if no choice has been made.

Just got my sub up again and im missing my warrior, its not on any realms… any idea what could have happend? Think the warrior lvl 60 was on Ten storms.

I don’t believe there is a realm “Ten Storms” and I don’t recall one in my long and varied WOW Career. There is a ‘Netherstorm’ which is primarily German speaking - perhaps that ?

If you can locate the correct realm and create a new toon there, it will often ‘refresh’ your character list and then the missing toon automagically reappears.

@Deliria: Actually there was a TBC Realm called Ten Storms, see linked post above.

They got likely moved to Morgraine, see linked post above.

Blizzard said that the transfer to Morgraine might take up to two weeks after the server closure. Many characters have not arrived yet.

This is indeed ongoing, but please check back frequently on the destination realms - there is no special “announcement” in the game once the transfer is over, so the character might arrive without any fanfare. :slight_smile: