Character Transfer now going to take a total of 3 days?

Mine is 27 hours in and still pending, hasn’t completed yet.

mine is 2 days and 19 hours. my reset is f***ed

Your character didn’t transfer after 67 hours of waiting??

no no, my character has a pending time of 2 days and 19 hours. the transfer was initiated yesterday and is still currently processing with the aforementioned waiting time.

Update, after 28 hours, 5 of 8 characters I initiated free transfers on moved from Draenor to Stormscale. It’s interesting that the last character I flagged for transfer actually got there in the 1st batch.

2 Likes

wierd im past 28 hours. please keep us updated when your last character arrives.

Sure thing. I will also update you guys when I get feedback from 4 more of my IRL friends who initiated this transfer together with me at the same time.

1 Like

Aight now two of mine arrived from Silvermoon to Magtheridon. Sadly the wrong two. Looks like something is finally happening!

1 Like

Well at least some of you can use the service I cant even transfer i am paying and it sais something went wrong to try again later or a different payment method :frowning:

2 of my friends reported that a portion of their characters has been transferred as well. For 1 of them both characters transferred, for other one 4 out of 7.

EDIT: All of my characters have been transferred. Thanks Blizzard finally.

Grats guys! feels like we’re in an instance here… My wait estimated time has only gone up ever since I first started. Hoping it’s irrelevant

Thanks for all the replies.

Updated, my characters have now transferred however the last 2 which I need to transfer and didn’t put through (my mains, so i could continue playing) for some reason cannot transfer now. The message;

“Error Free Character Transfer” pops up. I appreciate that no company is perfect and a lot of transfers are happening, along with several issues that just…happen. Having said that, this entire launch experience has been a nightmare and now I’m stuck with all my characters split apart with no knowledge of when or even if I can transfer my mains to be with the rest that have gone to Stormscale.

Hello, is there a possibility for free tranfer from Stormscale to a lower population server ?

You can check the ingame shop for a free character migration after logging in said realm. If it’s eligible that is.

well if that helps you, I paid 19 quid to get my char transferred from Ravencrest do Draenor, it has been 3 days and my character is still on Ravencrest, I can log it (it isnt mentioned anywhere how long transfer is going to take) and blizzard customer service has been silent for 28h already… Great waste of 19 GBP.

You do know logging into it will stall the transfer process? Effectively slowing it down and delaying it.

It even says in the transfer info that you shouldn’t log into it until the transfer is complete as it can cause delays.

You are causing the delays you are complaining about.

1 Like