Charaktertransfer, after Server Delete, no Free Transfer for me?!

Hello,

you Transfer my Charakters without any Permissions from my Server to Mograine (Main Server was deleted), and now i cant Transfer to Patchwerk or a Realm of my Choice.

What is this? I write a Ticket with f***ing 12 Days waiting Time? No Chat, No Telefonnumber. Where is the Support in This Game? What is Blizzard doing?

They have permission from you, as governed by the legal documents you read and agreed. The server was consolidated to Mograine and this has been announced a long time ago.

The Free character migration was just closed yesterday for German Patchwerk. It was open for weeks as well after the consolidation.

If your issue doesn’t merit livechat or callback it will not be presented to you.

They are not your characters, they are Blizzards, they just allow you to use them, as such, they don’t need your permission to transfer them anywhere.

Also, they warned everone that their characters were going to be moved as part of server shutdowns, and even gave you options to choose which servers you wanted them to be moved to, I believe. People who did not make a choice, got moved to default servers.

There hasn’t been a telephone number to call Blizzard in over 5 years. People were abusing it.

Oh, I am sorry. I forgot, telling people truefacts was verboten. People only want Goodfacts, or people agreeing with them.

I have no problem kissing myself, as you put it.