Claiming a reimbursement of game time?

As the title says, where can I submit a complaint and reimbursement of game time request?

Open a ticket.

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/166

For the record I am absolutely disgusted then. I was having to argue back and forth with someone in a ticket who -insisted- that I -had- to make a forum post and this was the only way.

It seems the other post about support gas-lighting paying customers is true, appalling service.

1 Like

They say make a forum post to get rid of you from talking to them, obviously you were asking something they can’t help with. They are severely limited now to what they used to be able to do.

My link will only help you with a refund. You can’t complain until you cancel your subscription.

Hi Azmodai,

This was related to your request to lodge a complaint. I recently responded to someone else with a similar request, have a look at my response here.

Regarding the gametime refund request:
You can see if you are eligible for a refund here.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

A company as large as Activation Blizzard that doesn’t have a direct way to submit complaints (and receive a response - your link says they don’t respond to you) whilst accepting monthly subscriptions (in addition to paying for each expansion) is disgusting and unprofessional. Really disappointing.
I don’t want to simply submit a complaint about “something in-game” I want to complain about the service I have received as a paying customer.