Class fantasy: are druids the real mages?

But there’s only 1 class with 2 healing specs and there’s no classes with more than one tank spec. There’s only 3 with 3 dps specs while there’s 3 with 1, while druid has 2. So your law of averages doesn’t really work.

Not to mention Feral absolutely pumps on ST, Bear was meta 5weeks ago and the only reason resto isn’t great right now is dr in raid or overall dmg in m+, it’s actual healing is strong.

Reading this makes me miss Frostfire Bolt. on Mages.

1 Like

I like how that was so nonsense, and you knew that it was nonsense, that you couldn’t even spell it correctly.

Thats a typo. Yours was nonsense.

Nice evasion; it wasn’t the typo that made it nonsense; it was the “it’s ONLY 3 clases that have 3 ranged specs”.

Rogue is only 1 class and it’s still extremely likely/almost impossible to not be the king of melee.

And you have the audacity to claim “only 9 ranged specs is natural to not beat 1 boomkin”.

All 3 rogue specs were really poor in 9.0. Mages too for that matter. Hunters aren’t that strong now.

I didn’t say that thing in the quotation marks. I was saying there’s only 3 classes with 3 dps specs. There’s actually 4 though, forgot about them warlocks. They are more likely to have one dps spec preforming well but any given spec has the same chance of being top.

Thats without talking about how it applies to tanks and healers with less specs.

Lol, imagine unironically playing a Warlock though.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.