Class Tuning Incoming with Embers of Neltharion Patch

are the nerfs active atm? no? good

but always good when you only play m plus but only doing free myth raiding and have a strong opinion about this
have fun playing prot pala in progress in the next raid on myth =)

extra note: its funny that there are no blood dk nerfs :smiley: the specc will be broken with 4 set x)

1 Like

im sure he is way better than you in this game/
and yes the shouldn’t nerf a tank like this

1 Like

Excuse me Mr Blizzard, you forgot to nerf ret paladins some more, please send help - they are ruining every form of PvP right now, from bgs to rated 3s to solo shuffle to wpvp:

the entire meta of the game right now is based around what can survive a ret paladin’s damage, or what can benefit the most from ret paladin utility. fistweaver goes from unstoppable, oppressive monster to pretty mid tier the second ret pala is removed from their comp and they don’t get blessing of sanctuary every time they are stunned by the enemy ret pala.

arms warrior goes from S tier to A+ tier the second they aren’t accompanied by someone doing 50k sustained unpeelable DPS on every sharpen.

Demo Lock only exists right now because other lock specs can’t survive ret/X/X comps.

DK, a spec that previously did quite well into ret pala, now gets eaten alive because of ‘holystrike’ change allowing their damage to go through AMS, spellwarding and so on

People are queueing premades in BGs with 5 ret paladins and ruining the game.

Even 1 ret pala in a BG with gear is enough to ruin it for everyone else, as an example heres me hitting random DPS buttons and wiping a whole team in a minute:

5 Likes

Looks good but baseline buffs are concerning as it also buffs the momentum / mastery c current build meta. This might create even more of a gap

This nerf is insanely unnecessary… They were middle of the pack without this nerf… Sad, just sad.

1 Like

You have the berserking buff. In a BG where the orb carriers take more damage.

1. Everyone can get that buff
  2. The buff is a part of BGs and you will learn to live with it
  3. Most weren’t carrying orbs
  4. This happens in every BG
  5. This is literally the only spec that can do the above at the same speeds and ranges
  6. I know this because I do BGs on 10 chars regularly and about 22 specs.
1 Like

My man, you failed to understand the point.

It looks like you don’t really PvP so I don’t blame you for not understanding ret’s impact on the PvP game right now.

I didn’t say I don’t understand the impact.

I said that recording a video of you in a BG, where you have the berserking buff, where orb carriers take more damage, is not really a good example of anything at all. If I go into a BG, I often top the damage as a moonkin and I kill people relatively fast as well with berserking.

yes , 2.7k io warrior is sure better than me? lmao or even better you having a opinion on something that u havent even ritch, people are fun

Man, i’m just gonna block you - can’t tell if you’re baiting me or delusional. A boomkin cannot do what I just showcased in that BG - or any BG. You can’t do it in 3s, 2s, Solo Shuffle or WPVP either.

Please spend the week queueing various forms of pvp on your boomkin and tell me if you think your boomkin is even 1/10th as strong as a ret right now. But yeah, blocked.

I guess that’s one way to handle criticism, lmao.

at least outlaw is getting, something.

I still want to feel tanky.

“Quite a while” is pretty subjective.

Warriors have been top dog for whole patches, as have DK’s. At the start of this patch it was warriors as well. So “quite a while” is what, 2 months?

Anyway, its good to see them making changes so often to keep balance better.

1 Like

We’ve added some Arcane Mage tuning to tomorrow’s updates.

Mage

Arcane

• Vault of the Incarnates 2-Set bonus Arcane Blast now provides 3% critical strike chance per Arcane Charge (was 5%).
  • Arcane Blast damage increased by 4%.
  • Arcane Missiles damage increased by 5%.
  • Developers’ notes: Heading into the Embers of Neltharion patch, Arcane’s 2-piece bonus from Vault of the Incarnates is performing better than intended.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/31#class=Tanks

and still any up for BDK about dps, the last buff was so low and you can check it on the graph on top. People often say “bdk is great at the end”, yes but if you watch the stats, they’re is a huge gape between tanks.
I mean, how can you let it like this ? If im not wrong, we wish just to be equal and not OP for this aspect. Dont blame us because of the tier set of Zereth Mortis, it was completely broken and i’m not mention the Gavel too.
We are very dependent of trinket like any extension before. Our secondary stats are like average, mostly equal, a tree which lack of fun.

So now, pls watch the bdk discord, all the feedback about this problem. And as i said : we want to be equal, not OP.

Here : some stats on the lack expensaion
SL SOTFO : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/29/#class=Tanks
SL SOD : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/28/#class=Tanks&region=4
=> once again, on this both link, aggro was a problem for other tanks while we get too much dps, especially on SOTFO.

Thats why I dont pvp and havent done in a long time when I know 1 or 2 OP speccs are ruining the game

Hilarious that u can run around killing 10-15 people without dying even when playing against noobs

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.