[Classic] <Dark Portal> is looking for you! (EU RPPvP Zandalar Tribe)

<Dark Portal> is a multinational english speaking PvE guild that is located on EU-RPPvP Zandalar Tribe, alliance side.

:hammer_pick: About us:

• Originally formed in 2009 on EU-Eversong as <Classic> guild
  • Now back from scratch recruiting to play together with competent comrades in a guild that we can call home and raid with reasonable requirements and expectations.
  • We are here to make new friends and enjoy it ‘like first time’ despite some of us having a lot of WoW experience.

:trophy: Leadership:

• Guild is led by an experienced person who raided on a high level almost every content from Vanilla to 7.2 including multiple realm-firsts, 8 Cutting Edges & participation in region 2nd\World top20 guild.
  • Officer team consists of active players and will aid you on the journey.

:scales: What do we expect of our raiders?

• You must understand English good enough.
  • Team attitude to fit our friendly social environment.
  • Attendance. 70%+ is bare minimum for main raid.
  • Consistency. We want raiders that will make it with us to Naxx, make sure you in Classic for a long run.
  • Experience of any expansion high-level WoW raiding, not required but is a major advantage.
  • Dedication to improve gear-wise, come with consumables and enchants.
  • Having fun is required too!

:dragon_face: What we offer:

• Community as №1 goal.
  • Steady progression through all content faster and more organized than average guild.
  • Healthy PvE competition against other guilds.
  • Raid times: Wed+Sun 20:00-00:00 ST (invites 19:30) , 3rd day added for week 1 of new raid progression, might be baseline on P5\P6.
  • Realm №2 speed rank on MC\Onyxia .
  • Loot via DKP with spec priorities, legendaries\quests\recipes through loot council. - Not doing world-bosses, and not requiring flasks and engi, ranked PvP stuff is optional too.

Apply here: discord.gg/XR49HUE
For socials application not required.
Battle-tag: Lightman#2319
Discord: Lightman#4037

Dark Portal is still looking for you =)

Our needs per class (this applies to those who want to raid only ofc):
Rogue - High
Mage - High
Heal Paladin - Medium
Warlock - Medium
Druid - Medium
Warrior - Tank - Low, DD - High
Heal Priest - High, Shadow - Low
Hunter - Medium
We may consider all class\specs if you have good experience or something to interest us.

For social spots looking for everyone who just wants good community to play with. You may have easier time getting into raids later too :wink:

Hi=) recruitment still open? Debating what im gonna main @classic =)

Still open, with any questions and to apply contact me in discord

2 months to go! Still looking for good players, especially warlocks.

Hello to you all, I’ve read about you recruitment for wow classic at Discord and I’m highly interested to your guild profile.

I’ve played vanilla wow as a warlock up until TBC, with my guild, Northwind Gale, where I maxed it (almost got Kil’jaeden) out and left eventually due to exhaustion. Ever since I’ve been logging every expansion basically but found the game to have become a bit of a grind fest.
I’m going to play wow classic and am looking for a guild.

I want to play as a mage semi hardcore as you’ve said. I’m 45 years old and I want to experience the thrill of team based action I’ve lived with my former guild.

Clear everything, get gear and above all have a fair system of loot distribution, like dkp.

It is important for me to be able to secure a raid spot in advance. I mean I want to know if I will raid next time when I apply for it for sure beforehand and not get there and wait to see if there will be a spot for me.

Northwind gale used to be a multinational European, English spoken guild and I think you fit that profile perfectly.

Thank you in advance, looking forward to your response!

Made a decision to roll on EU-RPPvP Zandalar Tribe realm