Classic Era, Naxx loot (books)

Ever since characters were able to transfer to Classic Era the loot table have changed in Naxxramas. All bosses and some trash drops some sort of quest books that are of no use in Classic Era. We can give them to SoM-transfered chars only, but they can not hand them in anywhere.
PLEASE remove these books from the loot table in Classic Era. They really slow down our master looter and we risk missing actual loot.

4 Likes

Yeah fix this plz Blizzard!

I can’t find any “edit post”-button so I reply to myself.

1. Posted with the wrong toon.
  2. Forgot to add that ever since characters from “Season of Mastery” were able to transfer to Classic Era.
  3. I play on the PvE cluster of Pyrewood Village, Nethergarde Keep and Mirrage Highway. No idea if the same problem exists on other clusters.

What he said^^

What he said^^

Please kindly fix this, thank you.

Yes please - this is terrible now! #nochanges

Was wrong character…

Yes please

Please remove, very annoying for LootMaster

CS doesn’t handle nor forward suggestions, you can do so here though:

Magical Suggestion Box

1 Like

That link either suggests to post it here or to report it to a GM in-game. When reporting in-game, we are told that GM’s don’t handle bugs and that it should be reported on the forums. So this is just a vicious loop.
This post is also not a suggestion, it’s a clearly a bug report related to a very recent change that is negatively affecting gameplay and thus should be handled.

I checked over the suggestions link and it did not advise to post it at the Support forums or to report it to GM’s. But the most appropriate (non-support) community forums, for example General Discussion if there’s no topic closest to it.

Since you got a GM reply, you did not submit the bug report correctly as these do not receive a reply.
If it’s a bug report, same button instead of feedback ingame:

In-Game Bug Report

We submit bug reports through the In-Game Bug Report in the Europe Region.
Reports submitted in this fashion will not receive a response. Instead, they’ll be directed to the teams responsible for addressing them.

To report a bug in-game:

1. Press Esc or click the ? button to open the menu.
  2. Click Support.
    2.5 Note: Do NOT use search bar.
  3. Click Submit feedback or bug report, the middle button in the row with the Anub’Arak bug icon.
  4. Enter the details of the bug into the Submit a bug description box, making sure to follow the guidelines outlined on the submission form.
  5. Click Submit.
    If prompted to go to US Bug Report forum, go back to step 2.5

Once again, it’s a vicious loop: following those steps eventually leads to a link on the US forums to file a bug report: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/c/support/bug-report/17

And while that forum ffectively contains bug reports, I’m being told that I have no rights to post because I don’t have any characters on US servers (duh!)

The EU version of that forum is this forum, which has no specific bug-report section AFAIK.

If you got anywhere in the game that leads you to the US forums, you took a wrong turn.

In this helpful post there is a visualisation of the button for the EU version of Bug Report and Suggestion to be made ingame:

1 Like

The Support forums is not a replacement to submit bug reports or suggestions as you’ve been told.

Refer to my imgur guide for the visual guide by Semmelmonarc’s post above.

I did not use the search bar, i simply clicked text links: Technical issue and chose “Report a bug” which lead me to the US forum (look at the URL, and sorry for chopping up the image URL’s):

h ttps://i.imgur.com/en7kYti.jpg

but when clicking the image link in stead of the text links, i was able to report a bug through the in-game system:

h ttps://i.imgur.com/UvnA9ZX.jpg

It’s not really helping if the bug-report links contain bugs too ^^ but anyway, thanks for your help.

I had to dig a bit to find this button, but at Step 3 you should’ve just clicked the middle button in the row when you opened up the Customer Support ingame panel, you instead clicked “Contact Support → In-game issues → Technical Issue → Report a Bug” before I landed on your imgur image.

We’ve asked to have the ingame links to be actually changed to redirect to the ingame button itself for awhile but Support has said that since it’s technically possible to create a toon and post for free at the US forums there’s no issue.

For completeness: since last Monday, the SoM books no longer seem to drop in Naxx! :heart: