[Classic TBC] Buggy Talent points

Hi i have after relogging less talentpoints than im supposed to have. It happends to my BM hunter with the talents Soul Bond and The Beast within.

After a relog i can skill them again cause i have the skillpoints back but when i going with the full skilled tree into a BG for example im again on 58 points and both skills away.

At the moment im skilled into both but both doesnt work. Is there any solution or bugfix in work? or a workaround ?

would be good if a blue guy would answer it cause im not the only person with talenttree problems atm. ;(

They’ve acknowledged the issue at Twitter, you can assist by reporting the bug ingame.

1 Like

Thank you for the reply but when I want to report the bug ingame it takes me to the forum here :d. So I think I have done my job. :smiley:

You can submit a bug report if you follow the instructions to this big Anub’Arak icon.

im apparently able to use spells i aint talented for on my priest, im a holy priest,
but the spells i can use are
Mind Flay
Circle of Healing
Holy Nova
Divine spirit

im not talented for those spells above but they are usable in combat, i do have screenshot if they are needed ofc

Bugs are reported ingame not on the forums.

no buddie i tried to report ingame i got sent to the forums (y), and it seems blizzard have sorted it

thankyou <3

I have no talent points ever since about an hour ago. I can’t reset my talents as it says I have spent no points. And it says 0 points available.

There multiple bugs regarding talent points/spells on boosted characters.

This just happened to me too.

Happend to me as well.

happends to my hunter aswell is there any solution sofar ?

Happens to me all time, rn im also missing 2-3 points, need a solution asap