Clockwork Rocket Bot - Winter Veil Gift

https://tbc.wowhead.com/news/winter-veil-holiday-live-on-burning-crusade-classic-servers-new-hat-locations-325344

I didn’t get it on 2 characters after opening every present. Anyone can confirm about if you got it?

1 Like

Isn’t it from a present that you need to be a certain level to get and Horde only? “under the tree in Orgrimmar.”

Isn’t it also a later pet in TBC not from the start?

I never got it on 3 Alliance level 60s.

Edit: I only have a level 32 Horde so it could be the level 40 present.

I tried with my 58 and 60 chars both alliance. They didn’t receive this battle pet.

Horde only? That doesn’t make sense, imo that was typo.

Three horde chars, two 70 and one 42, no Clockwork Rocket Bot.

I got pets, the little helper and the reindeer bell, no robot though.

Winter Veil gift doesn’t seem to be available at all. Looked with 3 70’s, 2 of them were chars created in classic and 1 in tbc classic.

I got it back in 2007 on my little gnome mage. But I haven’t seen it in Classic.

that’s because the gift from where robot is, is not in game…

Didn’t receive rocket bot too. It looks no one received it because present is not presented in-game. Blizzard fix it, please!

Blizzard added the Winter Veil’s event from Classic not the TBC version, so the pet is unavailable for everyone until they fix. If they fix KEKW

1 Like

Ha too bad. Rocket bot was the coolest thing back then, and would like it a new.

Seems like Blizz dropped the ball again. Probably no one will get this pet because it’s the holidays and nobody is there to fix it

3 Likes

I came here to look this up, also confused by WoWhead’s guide saying the pet would be there, but I didn’t get it.

I wonder if it’s a mistake or “working as intended”. Hmm.

Hello. This was hotfixed a little while ago. Please look again and you should find it.

Happy holidays!

5 Likes

Ok, where the hell are the spam bots crying about blizz rrsponse?

I can confirm it’s now there, on both factions.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.