Coming to World of Warcraft: New Sarge Mount

I was about to say that the underbelly rat would have been a better model to use for this mount, just the eyes alone give me heebie jeebies. Probs not everyones cup of tea but i think the large eyes and none of the fluff decor of the lunar new year one makes this look like something the Scp foundation would list in their archive.

Oh my god… a literal rat mount to show you that you are a rat in the maze…

5 Likes

Looks alot like the chinese new year rat mount?

1 Like

Looks like I’mma have to play Hearthstone.

I’d prefer a fat cat, but a rat is nice too.

Its a nice mount to use when running the Korthia, Assaults, Torghast, Callings HAMSTER WHEEL. Very fitting indeed.

2 Likes

isnt it too soon for reskin?

warcraftmounts . com/images/skins/ratmount2-img4.jpg

It’s Alliance mount. It’s a rat that looks cute. It’s Alliance mount.
Horde mounts are cute and they would stink. Mesmerizing.

aparently we will play raid shadow le… erm raid shadow warcraft

as thats what mercenary mode shapes up to be :stuck_out_tongue:

seems kinda fun to try - hopefully it will be easy to win

Here’s what the mountspecial looks like
https://www.youtube.com/clip/UgzHDZKx-A3Vsid6th14AaABCQ

My first thought as well.

I genuinely spent about 5-10 minutes rereading the announcement, trying to understand why there was a picture of the Chinese New Year mount, before I realised it was different.

In other words, MAUs have tanked over the past couple months. Here have a free mount if you log on hearthstone so we can boost them a couple mill for next quaterly report :joy:

1 Like

Reminds me of that Azshara quest where you shrink yourself down and ride a rat.

its embarassing reading all hyped players in this thread how they talk about a new mount

Even if that Hearthstone tutorial only takes 10 minutes to complete, I’m not touching that that pay-to-win loot-box game.

reskins of store mounts ? is blizzard running out of ideas on mounts ? :rofl:
why not make a 4 seather hot rod mount what flys like they have in ff14 …

And squeakers

1 Like

Technically speaking, then Sarge came first, and it’s all the WoW mouse models that are copies. :yum:

It was introduced in Blizzard’s Hearth and Home animated short from 2017, alongside various other Hearthstone-universe characters:

So it’s true to its appearance. :grin:

1 Like

So basically what you mean is that we download Hearthstone, follow your instructions here and then uninstall the game again?

This just lookss a way for Activision Blizzard to artificially increase the MAU count for their investors.

1 Like