Communities feature is dead

I think you need to calm down and stop being so angry i apologise i read your post wrong still no need for such a hostile reply .

Well you just came out of nowhere.
Not had a great day, didn’t need that.
Apology accepted.

Every post you make is about how bad “x” is.

Why you even play this game?

1 Like

Communities or overall all other features will never ever have active community if your game desing game around solo players. it doesnt matter how many social features you will throw into the game if every single player can finish entire game solo. Where playing in the world do no requare any player interactions, where game is full on covinience ahead so there are no reasons to be social.

Maybe first give people reason to interact with others.

Havent a clue if im honest, i remember there being a few that quit the game and roles were passed around to people who echoed the new leaders views. Its been a while since i was in there, i miss the drama.

1 Like

I think you may be referring to Robin (he had accents in his name but can’t remember on which characters).

Haven’t seen him in a while so you may be right in that he may have quit.

Edit: Found a previous post, he ran a community called ‘Boost Buddies’ the idea was to offer free boosts to players and I think also to help with teaching tactics, it was a great idea, sad if it died.

1 Like

I remember now, the guys name was Shortbolts (not sure if I can post his name)
He was a pretty decent guy

Rule of thumb for me too only use in game chats :innocent:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.