Companion app connection

Hi. I am not able to get on the companion app at this time. It stays on connecting for a while and then goes to login and after I select a character it goes back to character after a little time. There are no app updates so that isn’t it. Anyone else have this problem?

5 Likes

There is An overal server issue right now… There is a ddos attack or something like that…

Same problem here.
Tried with Wifi on and off. Re-installing the app. Tried logging out and in again. The character selection screen pops up but can’t connect and I get directed back to login screen.
Using a Samsung Galaxy S8+

No problem logging in to the game. Only problem with the app.

1 Like

Been having the same issue with the app since last night. Glad to hear it’s a Blizz issue and not my phone issue! Tried it with different WiFis etc.

Same here, since last night.

Same here.

1 Like

aaand here.

Same here.

And here. Any comments from Blizzard? An update or something?

And here. Hoping it clears up soon, my Heart won’t level itself ^.^

Still not working for me as well. Stuck at work and can’t do my missions getting network error message.

Working now for me

Is there any solution known? Still not working for me.

Still not working here :frowning:

Not working since Sunday.

Any update on this Blizz? It started working last night but this morning it’s stopped working again.

I can go into the character selection screen and choose a char, but it just keeps loading and then goes back to the main login screen.

I have the same issue, can’t connect to my WoW Companion App (Android).

Still not working for me either.

It worked for a few hours yesterday evening, but then the issue returned.

Not working for mé too cant pass character section after loading returned to login