Confirmed: "Soul Ash" will drop from Ranked PvP!

Clearly you don’t remember the rants of old. I think MoP might have been the only expansion where you literally didn’t have to leave your hub to PVP.

Then again, didn’t everybody have to farm LFR for the not-worth-calling-legendary cloak?

This is one of the worst PvE game I have ever played and I have played hundreds of games since the early 90’s. Items are mostly boring passive crap. Mobs have auto-attack and dungeons are scripted, monotonic and dungeon does not change everytime. This game is riding with its fame. But for how long?

Unfortunately, the PVP train has come and gone since Legion… probably never to return if i judge from the games direction…

People I knew from Vanilla to the end of MoP have all quit WoW. Reason for them mostly was Class Changes and PvP negligence. Are they wrong?

What competition is there to be have as a fun player?

Rated bgs? Arena? Boring to me.

Oh yeah… lets also base ‘compotion’ around in game gear, thats not skullfull now, is it?

Remember that DH necklash Legion gave Dh’s? It had a proc… You coudlnt even 5v1 a DH.

YTeah… good compotition!

Compotition is about skill. Not gear.

Also, WoW is the only game that even remotely comes close to having compotitions.

Litterally.

Wow is mainly pve focused game, pvp is just a side activity. Like 15+ years already.

Guess what?

This game is fundamentally built as a PVE GAME.

So expect to do some pve stuff from time to time.

The one and ONLY thing you can properly argue about, is that your source of pvp gear should mostly come from pvp or at least be available from pvp.

No one said you’ll be able to get everything you want just with joining arenas 24/7.

So get to the maw and torghast, and farm the things you need like every other player and stop complaining about the wrong stuff.

Nor WoD. And since they were capable to offer 4 years of back to back pvp not requiring pve at all, it’s not unreasonable to ask them to revert on this specific issue back to something that worked for more of the player base.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.