Conquest and Valor to Become Uncapped

Exactly, back in SL I had hoarded like 7k, only used them on last couple items (wjich still got replaced quite quickly by vault item). But for the first 2months of season, I haven’t used a single valor.

The only item that is worth using valor on is your BiS trinket, these are very unlikely to pop in vault anyways, so it’s worth the risk. But something like weapons/chest/pants/…? It’s a waste of most valuable currency in thr game.

One solution could be “stored” valor in item - when you use valor that items get marked, and if you sell that to vendor/DE - you get invested valors back.

Will the rating requirements also be removed? or to some extent. For example getting 2,4k rating in mythic dungeons is a pain, that is the last step of upgrade (upg lv 13) 411->415

1 Like

This issue runs deeper though. It arises as a result of the fact that what you’re upgrading to also exists as a drop itself, so the game is threatening to punish you in what should be an exciting moment. Kind of like the Azerite re-earn malarkey.

The only real solution is to make items far more unique.

But if course… The higher the cap the easier this is to circumvent by just playing a ton. So yeah.

I really hope not

Well yes and no. keeping the rating requirement is one way to award players for playing well,on the other hand players like myself (without guild and playing with randoms) is having a hard time reaching certain ratings

Ive pugged all the way aswell. So I know what you mean but it also just makes it a bigger achievment in my opinion.

1 Like

Finally my +20 ilvl on my weapon is coming :slight_smile:
(and some other items too)

cap should’ve been removed at least a month ago.

Both creation catalyst and caps are extremly late.

this tier will end in 2ish months. lol

It should have been this week, you are 1 week late.

1 Like

This, in the history of WoW, was never a concern of players, but of developers. Their farfetched presumptions made the game from challenging and fun into annoying and boring.

Because designers and developers missed the mark most of the time when it came to comprehend if a content, or a feature they create is challenging or annoying, and this goes for fun and boring as well. Also “We know better” argument got million years old.

Experience of your customers matters more.

What kind of twisted logic is this? We won’t reward you because you play, successfully, too much? Considering M+ can be a right dog with getting gear, how about players left behind with very unlucky rolls? Having to run dozens, 50 odd M+, and still with blue pieces? Who do you think cares more, someone who has run 50 M+ and still wears blues, or someone that have run 5 M+ and might get jealous of others and feels, “left behind”?

Pathetic decisions as usual by whoever is pulling the strings.

Conquest was not uncapped WHEN ???

Finally, I can play how I want.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.