Conquest gear transmog impossible after covenant change

Hello,
Since the Gamemasters ingame don’t help I want to try here:

My rogue was venthyr (because the transmog is dope) and being that, I bought the conquest points dagger “sinful gladiator’s sinedged dirk”. I learned that the model for the weapons you buy for conquest points depend on the covenant that you are in as well.
After a while I swapped to Kyrian for PvP reasons and being kyrian, you buy the same dagger as “sinful gladiator’s knife”.
Now I realised I cannot transmog my first dagger “sinful gladiator’s sinedged dirk” because as soon as you swap a covenant, you lose all transmogs and mounts until switching again. This Dagger is venthyr and being that, I cannot use a transmog over that item anymore, because I am not in that covenant anymore.

Is there any solution to do this OTHER than “wait for a fix”?

Its intended.

U cannot use transmogs from a covenant you are not currently using… all cosmetics Including Mounts, Weapons and Armour are limited to only the Covenant your in. this wont be fixed… they dont want u using a venthyr dagger as Kyrian.

you don’t get the point. I don’t want to transmog that venthyr stuff. I simply have a venthyr dagger because I bought it being in that covenant for conquest points.
Now I cannot transmog anything over that dagger.

Their “developers are working hard” on a fix… I have the same issue. They don’t want to swap your weapon or refund. All you have too so is wait for them to “work hard on fix”, and have your transmog fully ruined.

Fastest way is to hope for a replacement…

1 Like

yes. and you can’t just replace a conquest dagger when you play pvp. it’s your weapon this season… q_q

Hey there Calistria,

So the way it’s meant to work is you lose the appearance from your previous covenant, but you should instead be able to use any other appearance.

Due to a current issue that’s not possible at the moment, but it’s not an intended restriction and a fix is in the works.

More info here:

So I swapped to necrolord as a venthyr DK, ever since the covenant swap I have been unable to swap the transmog of the weapons i was using since the swap.

I noticed the same thing when going Kyrian -> Venthyr. Already made a bug report and you should make one, too. Esc -> Support -> big image below seearch bar “Submit feedback or bug report”.

1 Like

I have the same problem

[edited by Zaxithorne to remove hidden swearing]

No need to bump an older post, especially not if it contains hidden cursing or swearing.