CONQUEST uncap

Are they planning to do it in 10.2.5? Was there any announcement in the patch notes or nah?

1 Like

They did around 10.1.5 so it’s probably happening soon.

2 Likes

I honestly hope so.

Some guy said something about 100 guilds having to finish Mythic Raid boss before they uncap conquest. The correlation sounds hilarious but considering you can get tier from conquest maybe there’s something to it.

I hate these “hidden dependencies”

So, how many out of 100 do we have so far? :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t believe it’s corelated but might be wrong. I hope they add conquest boxes with removing cap so I’ll gear my SP, Devo and Arcane.

As we’ve done in the last few seasons, Conquest will be uncapped with the weekly reset next week (early Wednesday, January 24 in this region).

At the same time, Spoils of War (30% more Conquest and 40% more Honor) will also become active.

See you there!

16 Likes

Conquest boxes as well?

1 Like

yo whats up kaivax

How about mmr increase especially for 3s, Kaivax? Can you guys not see that all this time Multi Rank1 teams are hardly getting their gladiators??

How about a mmr buff

Looking forward for the bonus/uncapped conquest

Thx for your communication

Again at 6300 conquest. Guess thats the sweet spot to unlock conquest cap

Nice to hear. I guess I’ll come back next week and see if the season is any better than the first few weeks of it.

1 Like

I hope that conquest boxes will also be added.

1 Like

Any mmr increase for 3s??

We are doomed to the system and multi gladiator and r1 abusing 300 alt in every rating that the state of arena.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.