Constant disconnects

Playing on Maelstrom server and ever since last night I’ve been disconnected every 10-15 minutes and it is starting to become really annoying. I have checked my network and contacted my network provider but there is nothing wrong with my connection in general. I disconnect from the game but can still use Discord, browse internet etc. I have disabled all addons but that doesn’t work either. A friend of mine has the exact same problem so must be related to Blizzard servers. Anyone else having this problem?

We all have the random disconnects. Blizzard know about it, it’s reported MANY times but as you can see they just ignore us but love to get our money.
Last year the support become so useless and also they answer ONLY to some topics with basic answers.
I got 3 disconnects last 15 minutes and the site was not working too, everything else works fine. So I had to use my mobile internet to be able to finish my dungeon.
The problem is in their bad network route.

Wow51900319, disconnects is still an issue …

bump
not resolved :frowning:

pff you got dc’ed 3 times and you feel frustated… many players from this thread (Continuous issue of being stuck on loading screens [NEW TOPIC] - #118 by Loktaroggar-deathwing) HAVE TO play with VPN and crappy pings since start of launch because blizzard is a racist company who sucks at admitting when they are wrong.