Corrupting Your Season 4 Crafted Items

Implement something unacceptable - > fix it after few months > people are grateful > profit.

Exactly, it is an eight week effort! Then after you put the trophy on an item, you see that you can’t socket nor corrupt it.

Please fix this. Especially because there is no indication that it would behave like that.

Still waiting on this part.

1 Like

You have to stop to change stuff like this multiple times per patch. You are scratching the bottom of game development

1 Like

Don’t you see?

“Blizz sux” “WTF” “This company is ruining this game” suddenly became “Blizz thanks for adding corruptions to vendor!”

1 Like

You can’t please 100% of playerbase with anything, there are people who are in love with corruption system as well as people who totally hate it, it’s rant about small change, not whole idea of making corruptions buyable from Mother.

1 Like

I get that Blizzard did a good thing and a lot of people are happy, I’m just making fun of the vocal minority who get mad over anything.
The people happy about the system are too busy actually using it right now.

Haha i’m not mad, i never think of myself as someone who wants to reach highest gear possible, i’m too old for this rat race which ends at some point and you have nothing more to do :smiley: Vocal minority is disgusted because Blizzard can never give what people want, they always have to break even best ideas to look worse.

1 Like

Same problem for me, already opened a ticket.

Please fix it! Crafted can be corrupted, optained elite gear can’t be socketed and corrupted?

No those are the only people that are left, except the “vocal minority” because they actually realise the game was fun when it was competitive and was an actual MMO, not just a hamster wheel simulator. No hate we probably just have varying opinons.

No people are just mad, because it is becoming a theme with Blizz where they release something so repetitive and slowed down that you have to put in hours of time to then actually start playing the part of the game you enjoy. Only for them to do a complete 180 3 months down the line when engagement numbers start dropping. Its disrespectful to players. No wonder the game only has 10-15% of the subs it had back in 2010, but i guess the 10% with their credit cards are more important.

1 Like

I agree with you, even half-blind men can see that quality of Blizzard services are worse and worse than before for the same price, and i’m not talking about game graphics etc., I’m talking about difference between what we want and what we get.

1 Like

Yea man, its just a shame that Blizz either doesn’t seem to understand their game is worse from a complete gameplay point of view and don’t care because they have a “vision” for the game. Or they actually think that what they are putting out is better than the way the game was back before WoD. I dont know which scenario is worse.
The worrying thing is listening to Ion Hazzikostas speak and hes always on about how video games have changed since WoWs release, but he doesn’t seem to realise that his game has become more like a rollercoaster ride than it ever was. Its like going to a theme park and going on the same ride 100 times, its always going to get boring. Its why i play PvP but nowadays i still have to ride the rollercoaster to even be competitive.
Its just a massive shame that Ion and the other devs can’t seem to put their pride aside and listen to the older players who know what made the game fun cause we actually played it.

Either that or its just some greedy money ploy to drain what is left of the WoW community until it just becomes a mobile game, but we will never know so i guess im done on the forums for now cause this crap aint gonna do anything.

This is what happens when someone responsible has tunnel vision, is too proud to listen to feedback, or just doesn’t care. How can we call a company which is spammed by constructive feedback, yet they ignore everything and do everything as they want? regardless if people are gonna like it, because it’s obvious they knew before implementing RNG systems that players will hate randomness of rewards rather than stable and known before reward (i know what i’m working for).

Yea i know, they even said before BFA they took RNG too far and then they went even further in BFA, i mean i know they corrected it by removing titanforging and they are sorting out the weekly chest in Shadowlands, but they seem so focused on removing currencies and so stubborn about putting them back on with their own twist. I’m just sat here like they would be heroes if they just brought back justice/valor and honour/conquest. I honestly feel like maybe they want to but they are given goals on player engagement by the higher ups, because i dont think anyone is this stubborn in the face of overwhelming criticism without a more potent fear of something else.
I think it could honestly just be some marketing and sociologists at Activision, telling them that they need to keep players engaged, when all they need to do is listen to the players, and try and find a balanced solution to what the majority of players want. The only problem is the majority of players that are left are either the addicted old players like myself or the casual mount collecting types (no hate on them but the endgame shouldnt be balanced around them, cause otherwise it just becomes braindead. Like PvP atm).

1 Like

I can bet money that if Blizzard would implement something like Points of Justice or Valor ones so you would get some after raid boss kill you would need 1 month of raiding to be able to buy even 1 item, it is predictable, exactly how they are implementing things. Like someone is inventing elixir of immortality and it is put on market for everyone, it is listed for 10 000 $ but your monthly salary i 10$, things are open for everyone but in reality not many of them will afford that.

Yea, they like to give us things but at such a horribly slow rate because they are afraid of players being bored. But they seem to have forgotten that ppl played the endgame in MoP and Cata with it being accessible by almost everyone and no one complained. They need to focus on players actually being able to “complete” their chars cause most players will make an alt instead of quitting.

exactly! there are 36 specs already, why not making expansion alt friendly? This alone would keep players subbed for long time. Players love to change characters/specs/roles, sticking to 1 character is unpopular these times.

Yea, i know man its nice to find someone that has the same mindset as me, i play PvP and i like being competitive but i also spent the entire time of Late BC --> Late MoP only doing PvP, and when i got bored i would mess about on alts in BG’s and it was so fun, gearing and going from useless to a god with conquest gear on like 3/4 alts.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.