Couple LF Mature Casual Raiding Guild

Hello!

We are looking for a mature heroic raiding guild that will do 1-2 raids a week in Shadowlands. We aren’t set on faction or realm so are open to all offers.

We are both 30+ years old and live in the UK and would be looking to play with people of a similar age.
I have some raiding experience from past expansions (TBC/WotLK/MoP) and mostly Heroic but a little Mythic experience from BfA (EP). My partner has played since Cataclysm but mostly solo so would be looking for a guild open to giving people new to group content a chance.

Currently I am looking to main a healer in Shadowlands, Priest or Paladin are current leaders but am open to others. My Partner will be ranged DPS, likely Hunter but Warlock and Mage are also considerations.

What we can bring to your raiding team

• Punctual individuals. We’ll always be on time or let someone know if we’re running late.
  • We will always come prepared to raids with flasks/potions/food etc and have read or watched tactics
  • Open to constructive feedback and always looking to improve and learn from mistakes.
  • Will always inform GM/Officer/RL when we are unable to attend with as much notice as possible.

What we are looking for in a guild

• A place where everyone is supported and included, a friendly place we can call home for years to come.
  • A guild that also does fun social events and achievement runs (I’d rather go back and do Glory of … Raider than wipe all night on Mythic) and Mythic+
  • Mature players with a similar mindset to ours. Zero tolerance to toxic behaviour and no drama’s. No elitists or immature people.
  • Ideally a established guild that has been around for awhile, we’d like this to be a new home not just a pit stop.
  • Not a huge guild, I’m yet to have a good experience in guilds with hundreds of members.

If you feel we would be right for your guild or would like to ask some questions contact me on battle.net: Kalcifer#21740 or Discord: Kal#6306

Thank you for taking the time to read and we look forward to hearing from you. Have a great day!

Last Rites are currently in a rebuild stage, after taking a little break after The Eternal Palace. We’re looking for some nice, positive people to join our roster ready for Shadowlands. We are a family friendly guild and very community based. Our main aim is to progress through the end-game content at a steady pace, all while having a lot of fun and laughs along the way! That doesn’t mean we don’t take our raiding seriously. But, we do feel that a large section of the WoW community in recent years, emphasize putting progress above all else . We’d like to get the kills, while maintaining the close knit community of friends that we are. As of right now, we’re mainly doing M+/Heroic clears while we continue to build our core raid team for SL.

We raid on a very family friendly schedule:

Days are under review and subject to change for Shadowlands.

As of right now our progress is:
N’AL 12/12 HC
Mythic EP 5/8M
Heroic COS 2/2
Mythic BOD 3/9
Mythic Uldir 2/8

Role open to raid teams:
Tank - Closed
Melee - 4/7
Ranged - 4/7
Healer - 2/4

If you are interested in being a part of our community and raid team then please don’t hesitate to contact us on discord or in game:
@[LR]ShaunShroud
ShaunStewart#2220 - Community Manager.
@DanielleD92
SallyField#2901 - Recruitment.

Hope to see you in game!

Kind Regards, Last Rites Team!

Hope you can consider us! (A-EU-Silvermoon) {Fates Reforged} Heroic/Social Guild Recruiting Now

Added you on bnet, looking foward to a chat.