Crafting [Elemental Lariat] - Commission free!

I can strongly recommend Tezusah here for anything JC related - they sorted our group’s Lariats in S1 for whatever we wanted, and then made one of them at 447 for the friend that kept using it for S2 too!

They also made my Illimited Diamond which was kind of them! They’ve always been friendly and helpful for all three of us, honestly, so they definitely have our thanks and appreciation.

1 Like

Hello

It’s me, Tez, your crafter for all things jewelcrafting and enchanted upgrade crests.

This includes:

• Rings

• Necklaces

• Idols

• All 4 primal gems

• Profession gear JC & enchanting

• Upgrade crests up to 447

I thought I’d bump this thread before it expires since I’m still getting work orders from people that found this topic. So I guess there’s still a need for it.

As always ship your work orders with mats and I’ll make sure it leaves my bench at max rank. I also guarantee primal gems at rank 3 but keep it to 1 per customer, otherwise I’ll drain through my stockpile of mettle a bit too fast.

Yours,
Tez

3 Likes

A little bump so it doesn’t get lost in the archives.

Still in business even though there’s a dip in demand as of late. Most people must be sporting their jewelries by now!

Regards,
management

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.