Damn it Mage Towers is coming back

Am I one of the few people who’d care more about the recolours? I got the mage towers on my mage and do not play the alts much. Would love a new reward.

1 Like

I want to be a Furbolg

I got the Mage Tower on my (“frost”) Mage because that staff looks very High/Nightbornish. Otherwise I wouldn’t have bothered.

Sadly the purple appearance is locked behind x amount of rated BGs wins. And the normal frost one isn’t really going well with other sets.

Besides that one appearance; the only other one interesting is the DK one, because that sword looks sweet as hell on their specs!

my condolences

Warrior and paladin flails are the only ones I’d try to go for simply for their uniqueness

Turns out I was right. :stuck_out_tongue:

Freck.

But atleast the Druid and DH recolors look pretty epic!

Fel-Werebear form… Atleast its something🤷🏼‍♂️

I feel Fel Furbolgs-on-steroids coming up as RP enemies

My, those colours sure do look Void Elfy to me. :star_struck:

2 Likes

It’ll go so well with the spiky Antorus crown/tiara.

1 Like

One of the fingers of the monkey’s paw curls up…

it only half-curls because the actual thing people wanted from them isn’t being added

1 Like

I care about the t20 more than I would about artifacts, to be completely honest.

All those sets are lazy really

I mean who are you even?

Weapons > Tier recolors.

Those weapons appearances are more worth it…

Think of it that way. With the weapon, you just get one item. Four if you count in all of the alternative recolours. The Tomb tierset has eight. Eight is better than four, and definitely better than one. Simple conclusion based on mathematics is tiersets>weapons.

Mathematics or not.

I feel the weapon appearances have more an impact on RP-appearances, and RP in general, then T6/T20 recolours( I mean we have 5 different colors already anyways) would have… :thinking:

And, honestly, I just want those weapon appearance’s, ngl!

THE SETS ARE so ugly recoloured. Except warlock. Ewww. I ain’t gonna do any mage tower nonsense this time.

Hey, the mage one’s gorgeous.

I’m biased, I never liked that mage set in any color that already existed. (The priest though, I traumatised a friend bringing him over and over to get the hood from it.)

No, it is not.