Dark Ranger customization

Hello ! I just wanted to ask for Dark Ranger customizations for both blood elves, and night elves ! It can be done with or without Sylvanas !

I wonder what these quests were meant for, it moved to level 50 with new quest text !

Velonara is no longer standing in Orgrimmar once prepatch launched

PS I am a supporter of all customization option wishes especially hair colors for Void Elf !

10 Likes

This, and hoods that allow hair to be shown. Then I can finally portray Sylvanas as a playable character in-game (there is even a Hunter set in-game with several recolors, that resembles the Sylvanas’s armor.) :smile:

Victory for Sylvanas!
Still a Loyalist :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Yes!!! Always and forever :sparkles:

I’m pretty sure Sylvanas fan are jealous of Worgen red eyes.

But the true power is for the Gilneans !

DEATH TO THE BANSHEE QUEEN
FOR LIAM
FOR VARIAN
FOR GILNEAS
FOR TELDRASSIL
FOR THE ALLIANCE !!!

3 Likes

Yes jealous indeed, and of the undead ones !!!:skull::skull:

1 Like

I guess I will just leave this one here. ^^

3 Likes

Yaaaaaaas :heart::skull::skull::heart:

1 Like

I have a feeling this is coming with future customizations in Shadowlands, hopefully.

2 Likes

I am hoping that for the first major patch. Would be totally cool!

1 Like

Velonara is no longer in Orgrimmar ! It could happen as soon as the scourge invasion hits

I actually dreamed that the other day, which the Dark Ranger customization was already in-game. Apparently, I’m thinking and playing WoW too much. :smile:

1 Like

It’ll probably end up being an allied race knowing blizzard

1 Like

Yessss please, make it happen Blizz!

Although I would like some questline to know how the NE ones will be accepted into the Alliance again (being deemed monsters and all). Probably something like the accepted the DKs back to their ranks.

1 Like

I feel like it would make more sense, if it was added as customization options for Void Elves or Blood Elves (or both), rather than a stand-alone race.

I swear I have those dreams too !

This may feel awkward (for the people that think is not normal), but I’m occassionally trying to dream my own character. I would love to dream myself and her kissing, but whenever I dream, I dream myself just playing the game. :joy:

I think I LOVE my character SO MUCH. :purple_heart: :smile:

1 Like

By the way does the San’lain got similar option customisation with dark ranger ?
If yes it’s time to make all of these into the same basket to make it pass :thinking: ?

1 Like

With the small ears you could easily add roleplay as it I mean Blood Queen Lanathel looks exactly like a female belf

I think it’s just the wings she uses is not available for players. Although there is a Warlock set which has similar wings that appear when jumping.

1 Like

They can easily fix this problem by adding Red eyes for Deathknights… but nope.

Blizzard doesn’t want my Belf to appear Dark Rangerish :sob:

1 Like