Darkmoon Faire gone?

I don’t see from calendar when next DM is suppose to start. WoW’s version of Gold Saucer inc.?

4 Likes

Seems like there’s no DM next year

1 Like

there will be when 9.2 comes… they are adding that dance game to darkmoon after all…

could just be a sign that 9.2 isnt very far away.

would make sense tbh… they can’t afford to wait very long with the game in this current state.

Thank God, less chore to do! :pray::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

If you treat darkmoon faire as a chore you shouldn’t probably participate?

12 Likes

It should be on Sunday. I’m sure it’s just Blizzard forgetting to update the calendar.

To be fair, it was always the ultimate in optional content. I have no objections to DMF, I just don’t go there unless my inventory is full of drops for them.

2 Likes

Not the only thing they forgot to update these last few weeks :joy_cat:

It suppose to be opening in 2 hours and if you visit the staging area, there is no sign of anything, it does look like its not opening.

Its now Sunday and its not appeared.

But seriously… where is it? For us rep grinders who always use the buff each month, this was a surprise. :laughing:

I hope they upgrade it once or twice a year and add smathering of new stuff. Faires are fun. Darkmoon skybox could use an upgrade. Imagine if you could also change animations in some weird tent permanently between races.

There is some new things in 9.2 DMF.

i was hoping it would be up so i could turn in my 250 kill quest that i forgot to turn in last time :stuck_out_tongue:

no blue posts but darkmoon faire not there at all , some saying its because blizzard still on holiday, and on that note has anyone else noticed that since all blizzard employees are on holiday there is NO boosting adverts destroying trade chat and lfg, maybe just a coincidence?

Are you serious?

It is a known issue and just to prove Blizzard don’t post in the General forums:

3 Likes

Ah its a graphical bug. Stupid of me thinking they would actually improve the place. DM is cool. Would stay there if it had more stuff to do. It also suffers from phasing & sharding. Faires are usually places where LOTS of people gather together… So much missed opporturnities to keep players engaged and have some fun once again.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.