Darkmoon Faire (RP) Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Darkmoon Faire in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

I first played the character Wreckey in the guild Dwarven District Guard, before later moving on to the character Edwardson, which was a member of the guilds The Silverbrand Cohort and The Blackmist Brigade.

I don’t imagine these posts will gain much traction, but if anyone who remembers me from back in the day comes across it, let me know who you are and from where you remember me. We can bake cookies together!

Hey there!

I played/still on-and-off play the character Jarondar on the server since 2005.

Our guild, The SeaWolf Crew, was established that same year and has a presence on the server to this day.

We´ll set up shop on a RP-PVE server once classic hits. If any old companions of mine/ours wish to re-connect - give me a holler or simply add Jarondar#2418.

Yarr etc.

1 Like

Hello all! I used to play a druid called Ilthrian towards the end of vanilla. I was in the guild “The druids council” and mostly spent my days around Stormwind/Goldshire. If anyone does remember me then feel free to gimme a poke! Would love to hear from some old friends again!

Plden male human paladin

Played as a Dwarf Warrior named Ahmos, mostly, around this time. I was in the Dwarf Special Forces and then the Dwarven District Guard.

Used to play as a human rogue named Marwin. I was also leading “The Crimson Rebellion” way back.

I will roll as a horde on Zandalar Tribe and will be leading the guild “Nivlheim”. Will be a guild for all kinds of activities.

I used to play a night elf druid with the silly name Vizzy. I’d like to think that i am a more serious role player now haha, but I’d till love to meet some old friends. I’ll be pkaying on Zandalar Tribe, alliance side

Zyr are you there? I miss you.
/Driva

Hey!

I used to play a human mage called Evana in the guild The Highbourne Society. I was just a kid at the time playing with my parents Whitestar and Knomkrad. I’ll be joining the RP server on the Alliance side again. I reserved the name Evana again but Ill be playing a Dwarven Priest called Kneehigh.

Cheers

3 Likes

Livius. Night Elf. Druid.
Silverbrand Cohort & Blackmist Brigade.

1 Like

Bredil human Paladin and Wingilot NE Hunter.
Azerothian Council and its predecessor and an all-elven guild the name of which I do not remember.
I too remember a Guild named Fekete Sereg (sorry for possible spelling mistakes), friendly and helpful People in there.

I played with Pilfinger, Oronar and a load of others, Fallenkiss, Hankii, Ithiluna, Viggo … Anybody out there?

Drakoniase - looking for Dekeral, Pronar, Asmodian, Zandil or any of the old Temple Knights!

Pascoe, Gnome Mage of the Silverbrand Cohort

Memory of the names of all the awesome people has slipped my mind unfortunately. But I’d love to reconnect in Classic =)

Falzan, gnome warlock. The Assassins League, Twist of Fate, Blackmist Brigade.
Also Dorp from Blackmist Brigade and Enthusiasm.

Hey I remember you!

I remember you!

And I don’t remember any of you although the name Pascoe rings a bell (prolly from AH).

Of course, you all remember me! It’s the One and Only Gnome Legend Tynara Fuseblower!

And Fuseblower will kill hordies again at Zandalar Tribe! Be there and bask in the Glory of my Greatness.

Looking for Trailblazers guild members: Kolobol, Élkerym, Katerinka and others. Used to have character with name Ellindor (also Elindor).