They always do

1 Like

Probably he owed money to Gallywix :thinking:

2 Likes

At least he’s not somewhere inconvenient, like on top of a post box

5 Likes

I just had an idea…

3 Likes

So that’s where my Steak went… damn delivery man didn’t want to bring it to my door step due to the whole social distancing thing atm… :frowning:

1 Like

This thread was very moo-ving.

I’m glad I herd about it.

8 Likes

I’m noticing this too, On Argent Dawn. from what i understand you need to be logged in for your character to show up but this troll outside orgrimmar inn is dead there since march.

Same with those 2 blood elves in the middle of dazar’alor, They’ve been there for weeks now … we protesting something or what exactly happening :joy:

YES I thought I had gone insane. They appear randomly and stay for days it is very weird and I like it

1 Like

I think it’s if you don’t release your body stays. If you release you leave a skeleton, and the skeletons are removed with reset I believe.

if i log on another character , does the dead character stay there ?

Yes it should do.

Maybe we should experiment :wink:

I thought skeleton was only when you actually respawn, so relogging would respawn your corpse since your death location sticks?

I am starting to question how it works now. The Goldsellers could spell out websites with corpses, they just died and laid there without releasing and stayed.

I don’t know if things have changed since then.

Path Of Glory with a twist

2 Likes

mama?

‍‍‍‍‍

1 Like

Why that bleeding hell is that not Baine is all we need to know.

Cause Baine is a bro and should be warchief. No, peacechief.

3 Likes

Baine is a traitor,i would say its time to build burger king in orgrimmar

2 Likes

Just means he logged out of the game without resurrecting.

You should go to Goldshire inn on Argent Dawn you’ll find lots of dead bodies there, especially from level 1’s

3 Likes

I’m glad he died