Death Knight guilds

Good evening friends.

I fell to the legion, sword in hand slashing left and right. My wounds were many and all to the front. My death saved lives.

The Lich King has raised me, the Ebon Blade I now serve. The enemies of the alliance, the enemies of Azeroth will face my blade again. My death WILL save lives.

(Pandaren looking for a DK guild, or DK community)

6 Likes

Suffer well bud.

6 Likes

Hello Vakosh, thank you for sending our thread!
Also, a link to the DK RP community:
h ttps://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-acherus-discord-community-dkscourgeebonindividual/108695

6 Likes

No sweat, I prefer all my undead monsters in one place.

5 Likes

Here’s another:

Can recommend Ebon Onslaught. Recently joined but it seems consistently solid.

3 Likes

< The Ebonsworn >

‘‘Dark Protectors of Azeroth’’ type of guild. We combine the ‘‘Brotherhood’’ vibe of WotLK and the ‘‘Military’’ side of Legion. We are a ‘‘Acting Unit’’ of the Ebon Blade roaming the lands to serve the Ebon Blade’s interest. Short in short we do ‘‘bad’’ stuff to achieve good things.

We are closer to the Alliance than we are with the Horde due to the races within our unit have ties to the Alliance, not the Horde.

We are also actively working alongside non-Ebon Blade to battle our enemies.

< The Dark Grail >

Lawful Evil Order of the Ebon Blade. While they see their duty to protect the living, they do not see it necessary to be involved with them beyond protecting them. They rely on their vows and duty to the Ebon Blade instead of morals.

< Ebon Ranger >

Chaotic Neutral/Good Ebon Blade affiliated group, aiming to maintaining the balance between life and death with their forces mainly focused on Shadowlands and what lies beyond the veil. Working with the living is not an issue for them yet they are well aware that the living might not approve of their methods. But they do what the living cannot and they will continue doing that.

< Hand of Thassarian >

The guild is an Alliance-based undead concept consisting mainly of death knights, yet other out-of-character classes are welcome as long as the character, in-character, is an undead, or uses powers of the undead – such as necromancers, et cetera. We are creators, and joiners of both large and small events, and participants of war campaigns. The events include training days, travelling, missions, and cross-faction warfare, either guild only or other guilds and communities. As we are an event and campaign structured guild, we do also have casual roleplay within and about Deadwind Pass, and within the main Alliance roleplay hubs – Duskwood and Stormwind City.

< The Crypt Seekers >

Not a company consisting of the undead alone, the Seekers’ cadre of Ebon Blade members is still rather sizeable. A group of adventurers and treasure hunters, they also do the occasional hunt for rogue necromancers or other common targets of the Ebon Blade, thanks to their leader being a Death Knight. The Crypt Seekers are not fully affiliated with the Alliance and are neutral towards the Horde. The group’s general alignment also can best be described as true neutral; The main goal being to always keep their own casualties as low as possible while making the largest monetary profit they can.

https://www.argentarchives.org/node/233521

< The Eclipse >

Soldiers of the Alliance, living and undead whom march a bleak path, working under the wing of an Ebon Knight with unwavering loyalty to the King and Crown. Despite this they share a code of immoral edicts, posing no qualms with studying nor wielding eldritch darkness.

https://www.argentarchives.org/node/233521

In the end you must think about the priorities of your character if it is fully Ebon Blade he seeks to serve or if he wish to be more involved within the Alliance or other loyalties as well when you decide which guild to join.

Ah silly Angelus, you forgot to copy pasta your whole file of Ebon Blade guilds. It seems like you missed one.

13 Likes

This is a good place, with good people.

…I think

3 Likes

All above.

Thats all

3 Likes

There is no other choice really. For consistent, quality Death Knight Roleplay that actually realises there is a world outside of Duskwood, Ebon Onslaught is the place to go. The only Ebon guild to have a presence on both factions, as a neutral organisation should.

2 Likes

Thanks for this,

I will poke them tonight when online.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.