Death Rising, Week 2

please give us actual zombies blizz. this is just blatant false advertising like with wc3 reforged to lure players back

this event is literally the biggest dissappointment i ever had in wow

2 Likes

Ok just found at least a thousand ghouls at Org rear gate…really impressive :smiley:

Edit: made a short vid about it

When i was on my main for some time ago i pretended i was a news reporter and wrote: Few clouds of zombies is around here, maybe later a storm coming. XD.

:blush: :candy:

1 Like

it would be impressive if those werent all bugged npcs. you cant get those to actually raid the town

Let me check. No, no zombies in my garrison.

nowhere really

Like when they posted the “enjoy the log in screen music blog” when all eu servers were stuck trying to log in.
Too soon, blizz.

1 Like

on a dead realm? 40man zombie premade? this is never the case otherwise

at least use some brains when you make these so they don’t 1 shot low level players, constantly having the auctioneers nuked in org is getting tedious, with no way to avoid it

use your brutosaur mount…

Weird flex but ok.

lvl 1 cannot mount them

i levelled my bank alts already to 10 due to ppl killing auctioneers on my ally toons anyway --now its your turn.

It’s funny I’m read Tanjir ask for unsubscribe when zombies attack, avoid log.

Why you’re piss off when cant log since zombie? Go tarvel places and avoid OG/SW it’s easy.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.