Delete ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

If you don’t like your Troll neighbours, then just give the land to the beautiful Shal’dorei of Suramar.

We can actually restore the ruins of Mathystra, Ameth’Aran and Bashal’Aran and then we could also grow a new Arcan’dor in the leyline area of Ameth’Aran, which is in the centre of Darkshore so magical leyline feeds could repopulate the whole area and the beautiful Shal’dorei can establish themselves on Kalimdor.

Night Elves can’t have it because they’d ugly-fy it.

Give it to the Shal’dorei who could restore Eldre’Thalas to it’s former glory.

Let the Sin’dorei allies have a true place to practice magic…maybe the Sanctum Warlock Guild could re-establish itself within Eldre’Thalas, since the location does contain a small amount of blood elf warlock lore. The Sanctum could restore Lethtendris’ Web for…positive things.

2 Likes

The “beautiful” Shal’dorei can stay in Suramar, we will never give our sacred lands to you, or to your horde allies. Ever.

No, the time of Highborne rulling great elven cities has come to an end, you only bring trouble to our kin, enough magic shields, enough of deals with demons, we will rule Eldre’Thalas along with the Shen’dralar in the Kaldorei way, embrancing nature and Mother Moon.

The ruins way, since the night elves have lived in ruins for longer than they ever lived in cities.

1 Like

We lived in villages and cities, we never lived in Highborne ruins, they are cursed.

Cities…point to the one, aside from Darnassus where you lived between the Sundering and the Third War.

Villages - I can believe. Small villages surrounded by ruins.

Nordrassil? Ok… you got me there… We dont really had any large city besides Darnassus, but that’s not my point!
Eldre’Thalas belongued to the Shen’dralar wich are our allies now, if we should help them recover it, it could serve as a haven to many non Highborne Night elves, it would replace Darnassus while we waited for the new World Tree to be planted.
The Shal’dorei and the Sin’dorei already have Suramar and Silvermoon, we have no capital city, we should get Eldre’Thalas!

Is a tree.

And the Sin’dorei and Shal’dorei are the truest form of arcane magical practioners and that is the legacy that should be upheld for Eldre’Thalas.
Just give us Eldre’Thalas so we can preserve it’s arcane legacy to the absolute and you guys…hug Nordrassil

EDIT:
Besides think of Hellyaenna’s needs. She wants to see a Sunfury rise and she knows it’s unlikely to happen within Quel’Thalas borders. So, the best place would be Eldre’Thalas with a direct portal to Silvermoon.
So, we need to think - who’s needs are more important? It is the Blood Elf fan

1 Like

Im sorry, i don’t really care wich of you is the most drugged by the Arcane, Eldre’Thalas was the city of the Shen’dralar, they lived there until the Horde wiped them out, the Shen’dralar are allies of the Kaldorei, so, Eldre’Thalas is rightfully ours.
You never given or sacrificed anything for Kalimdor, you don’t deserve one bit of this ancient land.
Buzz off.

2 Likes

Wiped out the last few remaining ones since they were wiping each other out before the Horde arrived.

The Horde simply had a few crazed zealots and the Prince to put down.

The Shen’dralar are the lowest of the low - yet you allow them back after their dealings with Arcane, Fel and small uses of Void magic.

The acceptance of the Shen’dralar in our society was… difficult…
The assassination attempts, Maiev’s vendetta against them…
But in time, they gained our trust, we still have much to forgive of course, but if it weren’t for them no Kaldorei would have left Teldrassil alive in the War of Thorns.
They helped us claim back our home, it is only fitting that we help them recover theirs.

1 Like

I saw the splendor of the ruins of Zin-Azshari. You are not worthy of that legacy, Nightborne, Sin’dorei and Naga are superior to you.

No, the vale is ours. We claim it as reparation. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, time to pack your things and go to Durotar. We gave you enough chances.
Shush!

No. Ours. We got a peace treaty and everything.

Now we’re getting back to dancing.

1 Like

We will find you, there’s no running from us now. We know how to get there, even if you close the mountains again.

1 Like

Good, then you can come dance with us.

(PS. Great choice of video, that’s the one I used to get there back in Burning Crusade.)

3 Likes

Whenever there are trolls the story greatly profits. If anyone should be kicked out of Darkshore it is the night elves. They made their choice of being hostile when they joined the alliance.

Horde people;

Caling the Kal’dorei culture tree huggers and then trying to claim the areas and zones with the most tree growth for your own looks kinda stupid…

Jeez just let this topic die. And yes we invade Ashenvale because the Barrens has no resources. Thrall doomed his people to poverty when they settled in Durotar. So we need to get the stuff that makes life easier(Food, lumber, ore etc.) from somewhere else.

This is our lands, if you want to steal them from us, you’ll have to kill us first you filthy horde pigs.
Hey, Erevien, just check my title.