Delete post please

Please delete post, no longer required.

1 Like

Hi Luctish,

My name is Colesell (Jamie) and I am the GM of the guild “Filthy Casuals” on the Stormreaver realm cluster. We are a guild that was originally formed by a few friends to keep us all in one place in Legion but in BFA we have really expanded our community and now we consistently have 15+ people online in the evenings. 80% of the guild is filled with people exactly like yourself, people who run busy lives during the week and come on to play their favourite games in the evenings and weekends (I am the biggest casual in the entire guild, working a full time job all week)

Raiding:
We raid 2 nights a week on Friday and Sunday (weekends are the best days for casual plebs) from 20:00 - 23:00 Server Time.
Mostly we are a casual raiding guild with a really solid core group of people. The main focus of the guild is to be relaxed and most of all have fun when raiding and this will never change. (Normal + Heroic)
So far we have full cleared Uldir and BoD on N+H a number of times.

That being said we also have a Mythic raid team that has started to take shape recently since BoD release and obtained 5/9 Mythic BoD and we are keen to progress as far as we can in future raids(as casuals)! If this isn’t for you that is no problem :slight_smile:

We have recently recruiting a social officer to create some social events for the guild and if you would be interested in helping out with that please let me know.

We have multi different nationalities in the guild but our primary speaking language is English and most of the officer team is British.

Please refer to either our wowprogress page for anymore raiding details and please feel free to contact me in game at BigFatSalami#2332 if you have any other questions.

We would love to have you just us :slight_smile:
Looking forward to hearing from you
Kind regards, Cole

hey Blazed Redemption are recruiting more members…tldr we raid Thursday/sunday 8-30pm ST - 11-00pm ST 6/8 NM atm. we raid with another guild on turalyon called Pure Insanity.
u can find more info on Blazed redemption recruiting for 8.2 and beyond or /w me ingame for info also

Hello Luctish

It sounds to me that you guys could be a decent fit within our guild “Reign”. We are a bunch of people in our late 20’s and 30’s who also fights the balance between real life and WoW. As an example then me myself is a 32 year old construction architect, and I don’t need my gaming experience to be as stressful as my real life. Sometimes all i want is to do, is crack open a cold one and relax n’ raid while having fun and giggles with great people. Luckily our core has quite a few people to do this with.

We are guild with more or less no interest in doing Mythic raiding at the moment, and clearing HC raiding is simply “good enough” for us. Mostly when not raiding we do clear mythic dungeons, and the guild has quite a few helpful people should you need it for your achievements, old content runs, Island Expeditions, or whatever you may fancy really.

We also have a somewhat “family friendly” raiding schedule of two raids each week, on Thursdays and Sundays between 19.00 and 22.00 server time. We hope this fits your “real life” schedule as well.

Other than that, then our nationalities is all over the place, with members ranging from Denmark, Sweden, Finland, UK, Romania to even a few members from South Africa (I properly even forgot a few). The spoken language in the guild is however English, and luckily most of us speaks it well.

If this sounds like it could be something for you, then feel free to poke me either on discord (Kro#5648) or in game (btag: Tonk#21181) Alternatively then you can also visit our Google Form at forms.gle/d4DjmXykuEEZHR5KA (Just copy past this to your browser).

Hopefully at least i gave you all a bit more info about who we are, and please don’t hesitate if it sounds, as if we could be a decent new “home” for all you. We don’t bite and we are always up for a friendly chat :slight_smile: