Delete this pelase

deletious the postious

1 Like

Maw is a newly formed guild by veteran old school players preparing for Shadowlands.The ultimate goal is clearing the whole content (PVE / PVP) including dungeons, raids, RBGs etc.… in a chilled, friendly and caring environment.
Welcome!

Hello, firstly I love the character name!

Our guild, Braveheart, is newly-formed and recruiting active players for Shadowlands (including raiding, M+, roleplay and social events). Most our members so far are from the UK so we would be working within the same timezone - check out our recruitment thread here for more information or add me on my battle.net (Hystericxl#2223) and we can have a chat! :relaxed:

Hellos!!!

We’re a welcoming guild and Our goal to get cutting edge at our own pace, but in a relaxed way with enough organisation thrown in to get it done with the minimum of stress. That said, relaxed or not it’s still a raid - you’ll be expected to pull your weight.
It is all about having a very friendly atmosphere and have fun during raid and outside of the raid.

(SultanGamer#1702)

Hey Iloveyourmum,

EDIT - Twisting Nether is a newley formed guild built by a core team of Cutting Edge raiders (12/12 mythic Nyalotha). We decided to part from a larger guild to carve our own path in the Shadowlands, pushing for Cutting Edge in all raid tiers.

Currently we are recruiting a handful more for our Core Raid team, mythic+ players and socials so we have spaces available to cater for all needs!

If you’d like to know more or have a chat with us on Disc feel free to add me on Battle Net Mattbeans#2588.

Thanks

Hey Iloveyourmum,

Devious is a Mythic Raiding-Guild on Silvermoon-EU. We plan to beat NHC -> HC -> Mythic, since we are rebuilding after we took a break from BFA after we beat BoD HC 9/9 and M 3/9.
We are a Med-core guild with a progress-oriented mindset. We also recruit new players (also players without mythic or raiding experience) because we want new players also to get a chance into mythic raiding, that’s why we gonna clear Normal and Heroric first.

Raiddays
Our Raiddays are Wed. & Thurs. 7pm - 10pm Servertime. We also do twinkraids or even a third progress/reclear day on the weekend if enough ppl are there to do so.

Classes
For our Mythic Roster we still need 1 Melee dps (except Shaman or Hunter) or 2 Ranged DPS Mage & Warlock. There might also be a chance you can go Tanking (since i am 1 of the tanks and don’t mind to flex into something else)
That is only for our Mythic-roster since normal and heroic got more spots we also recruit other classes, but can only guarantee a mythic spot the mentioned classes :).

If you are interested or have questions, you can just add or whisp. me ingame.

Hito#2591

Memoriel (Ingame)