Deleted plz

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

No Fren!!!

I need forum competition!!!

Post like you stole the forums!!!

1 Like

Can I have your stuff?

2 Likes

Create QQ thread
Provide no details

How exactly do you want us to care at all?

1 Like

Bye bye! :partying_face:

2 Likes

threads were locked and delisted, method behind the madness.

He cried saying he got silenced for no reason.

GM replied to his topic giving the reason.

He is now tilted because does not like the reason.

8 Likes

Gold please.

1 Like

OP got called out. About time tbh…see too many “I didn’t do anything” when quite clearly they did.

1 Like

The mod in question was incredibly kind to you, and even gave you insight as to what you did wrong. It was only a 24 hour silence. You should have just admitted you were in the wrong and handled it gracefully, but instead you spat your dummy out and cancelled your subscription.
I genuinely hope you grow up a little bit before starting your next MMO endeavour, wherever that may be. Best of luck.

7 Likes

Nothing beats a fake “cancelled my sub” post.

1 Like

Bruh, cancelling over the forums is literally the worst reason to cancel the sub. There’s so many more better ones.

3 Likes

Yeah, exactly like those that say “I was leveling and they kicked me for no reason”.
Wich Is true like once every 10000 times.

I was well aware of what I did the few times I got kicked. Of course did not agree but that does not make me innocent.

Also op did not cancel anything.
This is just another attention seeking discussion.

1 Like

maybe see later in SL

I don’t see any mods supporting any “toxic community” tbh, you claim you were silenced for trade chat stuff but it was explained by a GM that you were actually silenced for inappropriate LFG content. No member of the community was toxic towards you in that thread, the GM wasn’t toxic to you in that thread, in fact the only toxic person would be you with your inappropriate LFG description which wasnt supported by the GMs :woman_shrugging:

Have fun wherever you go though.

9 Likes

Oh no no no please don’t go!!!

Ummm who are you again?

Sweet, please give me all your gold. I need it for the brutosaur.

2 Likes

See you in Shadowlands!

:banana:

1 Like

No! Please, don’t cancel your subscription!