Demon Hunters ⤵

Daaaamn it’s been while since we have seen a “NeRf Dh” thread. its good, keep it up.

2 Likes

Wait for the conduits and legendaries to become available.

DH power was always rented.

1 Like

I thought DH was at basically bottom of meters now?

Do people still feel they need nerf?

1 Like

There’s actually some people that visit the demon hunter sub-forum, where DHs discuss the nerfs, just to tell the DHs that they deserve this :smile:

2 Likes

Ah, yes, the glorious never-to-grow-up 40 yr old virgins. A delight.

4 Likes

Merge Demon Hunters with warlocks. As it should have been.

2 Likes

ok i did my part there :3

For some people balance means:

“You were above average last patch so you have to be bad this patch to make up for it.”

5 Likes

And let’s not forget about “my class is top dps so it’s fine” / “my class is no longer top dps. nerf everything else”.

3 Likes

That’s because they got nerfed into the ground lol

2 Likes

A long time well deserved nerf!

3 Likes

If with above average u mean Top tier in every aspect of the game but 3v3 then yes.

I won’t disagree.

But I don’t think balance should be done in way, where a spec that is good has to become bad to make up for the time they were good.

2 Likes

Good, let them rot in hell.

I’ll never forgive them for stealing my warlock’s metamorphosis.

I shall carry this grudge to my grave

You know it was blizzard who took it from you to create the DH class right?
It wasn’t the players that then played the DH class

1 Like

And yet they are the ones now using my once beloved demon caster form.

Dh is fine in Sl , no idea what this thread is about .

If I see another frost or arcane mage call DHs or DKs one button specs I’m literally going to make Archimondes destruction of Dalaran look fun.

2 Likes

Did all the “true DH mains” suddenly change class after the nerf? What is this sorcery?

It’s actually funny to see people complaining about DH because 90% of the time they have clearly 0 knowledge of the class. Just pure salt.

Even more crazy, they barely if at all turn their head at mages, rogues and locks who have been dominating since ages. :man_shrugging:t2:

New class hate syndrome, similar to DKs when they got out. But the hate for DH is even more insane and DH pales to what DKs were in WotLK.

It literally was a copy of Illidan’s ability from WC3 (aka the hero Demon Hunter).

We just got back what you stole. :wink:

6 Likes