Describe YOUR character in 5 words or less.

Uhh... don't know how accurate it is, never RPed with you. But if I take your word for it, sure. Giving it a 8/10.

Uses all the wrong magic.
1 Like
Vurru: The babe of the Light.
1 Like
Saurfang: the toilet clear
1 Like
Blood and Bones.
1 Like
The looks that kills...
1 Like
Alliance loyal blood-elf farstrider.

As for rating the above me: 7/10.
The really, really un-pickled paladin!

(not rating Amna, because she is my character also. honest! :-P)
Loving legion-free island lifestyle!

Err I don’t understand the above. It seems obvious that you are not pickled, so a confused 5/10?
ooc: You need to know Raeloria to understand the meaning. In short, its her joke, being a noisy, cheerful brat (but still a potent paladin!), about the common uptight paladin, that behaves as if he got a pickle stuffed into his... the place on which the sunwell doesn't shine.

skip me!
1 Like

Cheerful and Cowardly Worgen Baron Crossbowman

He was a cow once …

1 Like

Knife for hire, Troll. A.

Kung fu Gul’dan

Like the “Knife for hire”, but I don’t get that last part or I am stupid for not realizing it.

@Munkosh: “Kung fu Gul’dan” paints quite an interesting (and amusing) picture of your character, and so I like it. 8/10

Marika: Here for adventure and elves

A Troll, Knife for hire / A Troll that is a knife for hire. I just mangled the sentence to match the 5 word ‘rule’.

And skip me etc. No idea why the reply puts the post in the general chat instead of JUST in the hidden window, but whatever.

2 Likes

The description for sure leaves me wondering about the character, which is a good thing. Now I want to know why is it that Marika is here for elves! 10/10

Description: A bit nerdy magic researcher!

1 Like

I don’t bite… much

Reluctant Zealot, Eager Knight.

Eh… 6/10. Not a bad one, a bit over used.

Dovish druid desiring diplomatic deeds. :leaves:

‘And so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the Emerald Dream.’

2 Likes

I absolutely love the fact all words start with a ‘d’. You get a 10/10.

Magic first, nothing else matters.

2 Likes