DH tank/Dps LF Late night or weekend raiding guild

Hello, i am a DH player currently 208 ilvl, 4/10 killed in HC Castle. i am looking for a guild that raids in the weekends (Sat/sun) or Late night ( after 23:00, preferably after 23:15 ST) I am looking to clear atleast HC each tier, i have no need for CE, but i don’t mind stepping into mythic aswell. I am currently also working on an Elemental Shaman alt. I i prefer to be tank, but i can also dps, altho i prefer to be ranged when i dps. prefer to be horde, but open to alliance, i don’t mind changeing server either, i am currently on Draenor, and i hate this server xD
Chanden#21213 for a chat.

Still looking! Shaman is coming along well!

Hi there

Some friends and I are putting together a group to raid Fridays and Saturdays 8:00 - 11:00 server time. If you works for you, you can take a look at our recruitment post here and let me know if you’re interested or have further questions

can’t do fridays due to work sorry :frowning:

Hey dude! We at Crimson Horde are currently recruiting new members! We are a nice group of people that don’t take life to seriously but also like to progress in the game and be competitive! We are on Horde, EU, Draenor… if you are interested search Crimson Horde in game and apply. Have a good day and stay safe!

Unlucky. Hope you find a guild that suits your needs. I know it can be tough :confused:

Still looking, also willing to reroll almost any other class, just don’t want to heal :slight_smile:

Check us out :slight_smile:
We are freshly recruiting so are flexible on what classes we can fit in. You’d be joining us for Sire HC progress quite quickly and building our roster for Mythic after.

[H] - Draenor - recruiting for weekend day time raids - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)