[Disbanded] Clan Stormheart 🦅

It’s the sky bit we have trouble with, hence…

"Keep ya’ feet on tha’ Groun’!"

4 Likes

Throrgar and myself will talk about it! I reckon we both have interesting ideas.

4 Likes

the only reason i cant roleplay a dwarf is because i butcher the scottish accent. Goes from scottish to indian to american :joy:

1 Like

Absolutely! Dwarves united :beers:

5 Likes

Ahhh yeah boi!

2 Likes

Yes mate! Very much looking forward to showing you long shanks what real flying looks like.

3 Likes

What we’ve been up to recently…

It wasn’t joyous news that brought the family together once more. It was the death of Rekkr, Thane Throrgar’s youngest brother. The events that are now transpiring because of it will soon bring our clan to the dusty shores of Kalimdor.

Rekkr Stormheart became a mercenary after leaving the larger shadows of his siblings. This was always thought as a slight to his late father Grahda. For the mighty ‘Bear of Batol’ had always hated the idea of a sell sword.

But that matters little now, Rekkr was delivered to Kirthaven in a crate just a few nights ago, with only his bloodied head to show. Someone wanted to goad the young Thane into brash action.

And it surely worked.

Khan Bloodaxe of the Kol’tor Tribe claimed the kill in an attached note. But it just didn’t make sense… It didn’t sit right with Throrgar and the others in his council.

After a visit to Aerie Peak, Thane Stormheart and his Warbrand tracked down one of the families that belonged to Rekkr’s company. Clan Ironfeather. They weren’t hospitable towards our kin, Thane Throrgar’s words landed on deaf ears as a large fight soon ensued within the great forge of Aerie.

Ironfeather vs Stormheart.

Stormheart though outnumbered bested the rival family and beat a name out of them. A name to now seek out when they eventually find footfall upon Kalimdor.

Magnir Ironfeather of Bael Modan was brought into the company of Rekkr when first he sent out requests for warriors.

A sure start…

We’ve now a name, we’re now in need of a ship and crew. To Menethil Harbour we now fly in search of a vessel that’ll take us to our quarry.

And to answers.

4 Likes

I’m going to add hooves to my tusk collection.

3 Likes

Pfuh! About time we brought Wildhammer love back! Looking forward to our next big campaign event!

4 Likes

If only you brought shirts back.

3 Likes

A shirt?!…

Must be some sort of silly Bronzebeard invention…

3 Likes

This is why you lost Ironforge in the first place. The rate of attrition due to frozen nipnips.

3 Likes

Best bunch of dwarves around and lovely rp!

5 Likes

I fully agree, and echo this statement.

3 Likes

cough Morodnir cough

1 Like

Easy there we dont want Throrgar to start to feel any pressure to start wearing a shirt now…or Do we?

Im all seriousness Stormheart fills a niche that is not ours to fill. A more pure wildhammer centric experience which theyve managed to pull off exceptionally well.

4 Likes

… mhh - Grilled chicken :pinched_fingers::fire::poultry_leg:

(Best wildeys around - not biased…)

1 Like

This looks amazing, hope I get a chance to bump into somr of you guys when I get more settled into the RP scene here.

4 Likes

Eyes to the sky, lad.

You’ll know us when you see us!

3 Likes

I’ve always preferred to keep me feet on the ground :yum:

2 Likes