🍾 [DISBANDED] The Family and Companies: Closed for Business! - Criminal Guild

Hey friend I suggest you read her post. She kinda admitted to the stuff and posted logs.

1 Like

Saw it thrown on others from the guild that posted here, seems I may have misinterpreted then, my bad.

aka

UK (Criminal Edition)

2 Likes

I think that was more about those individuals doing takes such as "You are all bad bullies, GM is 100‰ innocent and if you disagree at all you are evil! “

I once got so excited by a “Visit Australia” commercial that I went out and smashed my nieghbours windows hoping I’d be transported down under for the crime, but apparently they dont do that anymore so I just landed an ASBO and 100 hours litter picking.

2 Likes

I’m going to shank you.
With love.
Me.

1 Like

Pretender to my crown of thorns

Wait are you unironically from a land down under?

Where beer does flow and men chunder?

1 Like

I’m a Queenslander.

ah yes, the fun police, I apologize for my lack of great innovate humor.

Seems to have been the case, hence why I said I misinterpreted.
Sorry for any trouble I caused :slight_smile:

1 Like

Young man it’s like 4am in Queensland, about time you took a waltzing Matilda to bed!

Dont make me come down there.

squint
Im no pretender :<

1 Like

I live in England you drunk.
People move.

My red coat will hide the stains, and the Brunswick with bayonet will be my retort. Damned colonials, acting up, thinking they have “rights”.

PS. CoAD, this is what we call “self depreciating humour”, where the joke is the imperial jingoism, that is very silly.

1 Like

apology not accepted sorry

“In this post we see the evil Vashava trying to excuse and lampshade their true believes”

It is a well known fact that I, personally, led the colonisation of Australia.

3 Likes

An ancient horror.

1 Like

In 1821, he was deported to an unforgiving island prison for a crime he didn’t commit.

Now, 200 years later, he’s back to clear his name - in blood!

He is

“The Convict”

Coming to a cinema near you.

(OOC: Love you really <3)

2 Likes