Disc Priest looking for a home

Hi everyone, thanks for taking the time to read this.

OK, where to start? Well basically I’m looking to find a new guild to call home. I’ve played a disc priest pretty much since TBC, I stopped playing when WoD came out and I only returned a few weeks ago. Having got to 470 ilvl in that time I dont think I’ve done too badly! I’m also willing to play Holy or Shadow if it comes to it, but I’d need some time to practice those specs as I haven’t touched them in a looooong time :smile:

I’m looking for a guild that is pushing mythic progression, I’m not concerned about how many you have down at the moment, I just want to have something to work towards. Right now I’m in a heroic only guild with everything on farm, I must say with nothing to do…I’m bored stiff!

It’s also worth noting that I don’t really have a preference as to whether a guild is Horde or Alliance. I’m also open to transferring to any server so that’s handy :rofl:

A little about me, I’m 30 years old from the UK, working in Networking. I have quite open availability but I wouldn’t like to push my luck, 2 or maybe 3 raid days a week would be my limit!

So…yeah, if you need a Priest to bolster your roster, or you just want a chat then please leave a reply here and I’ll get in touch.

Stay safe out there everyone!

Hey there, please add me for a chat!

Beckmiester#2563

Hi there Dremereth,

You sound like a great fit for us and we would love a Disc priest at the moment. We are a 5/12M guild over on Shadowsong Horde. Anyhow, please read the longer ramble over on WoW Progress about who we are and what we are looking for.

I hope to hear from you; if not then good luck in your search for your new home.

Spikey#2323

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/shadowsong/The+Exiles (highlight, copy and paste)

Hiya if you are still looking what came across of your personality in your post piqued my interest, always want to have a chat with someone when they say looking for a ‘home’ as its the core part of what we are proud of in our guild. Please add and get in touch if you haven’t found your place to settle yet :slight_smile: Asta#2730

Hey there friend!

I think you would like us in Scrumpy! We are a CE Raiding guild! And an average age of ~30 wich makes it a very mature environment to be in.

More info about us here: Deleted Post is Deleted

Hit me up if you wanna chat! HipsterJugen#2578

Cohors Vuluae [H] [EU] [Draenor]

Cohors Vuluae is a newly formed guild of mythic raiders looking to experience the most challenging aspects of wow. We aim to kill bosses and have fun. We do heroic, mythic + and are looking to form a mythic rading team. ( 12/12H 3/12M with good progress on Xanesh.)

Raid days Wed/Thur/Sun 19.00-22.00 server time.

We have recently moved from Alliance on outland to Horde on Draenor, Currently we are looking to recruit Dps and an off tank to join our ranks to progress in mythic.

We expect all members that join to be able to use voice chat and have some understanding of their role/class.

If you want to join a guild of chill Vuluae's, have a sense of humour & aged 20+ drop a message in game or on discord.

Please apply or inquire by using the following.

Pogodamonkey#2210 [battle net]
pogodamonkey#8073 [discord]

Hey there! Shadow 6/12M on Argent Dawn (Alliance) looking for stable and committed players who can stay the course and battle together as a team to progress through content!

We’ve been a guild since Wrath and work hard to keep our friendly community whilst challenging ourselves in Mythic Raiding. Head over to our wowprogress if you’d like to learn a little more about us :slight_smile:

If you are still looking for a guild and would like to chat about our guild, then add Alec#2922 or Alec4717 on discord. o/

Hello!

You can check out Pixelbased Lifeforms on Kazzak. You’ll find us on wowprogress with all info!

Feel free to add me on BN for more info or a talk! -> Andersn#2196

Hiya mate, if you’re still looking for a home, then please take a look at our community. I think you’d fit in well with us